I hate condoms....Vol - I was spoiled for two years with a girl who was on the pill....

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

LUBE
laugh.gif

ky jelly late 80s?
nerd.gif

no not ky jelly. that stuff is gross you feel super gross after. that stuff i posted is the holy grail of lube. its not sticky it feels like straight oil butisnt. a little in the condom a little on the outside and it really feels like youre wearing nothing. see Nawth knows
pimp.gif

For those of yous who make creampies, do you eat the box too?(in separate occasions)

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

you guys are buggin. there are too many dudes chicks with dirty johnsons (()) running around out there for me to even take that chance. if it gets to that point, Im always prepared. and dude isnt prepared i will stop what we are doing and he can go make a store run, word to trey songz.

I'm married, so I don't use one.

But, you single guys who say you don't or never used one, are either lying or seriously playing with fire.

have any of you tried "elexa" by trojan condoms? they have a wierd type of lube that's dry but makes your girl wet...

they work good imho..

Originally Posted by yarrh

For those of yous who make creampies, do you eat the box too?(in separate occasions)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
haha, we all know he wants to ask if its ok to eat the box after you give her a creampie...
laugh.gif

thas worse than the dude who ate his own jizz out his girl mouth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
haha, we all know he wants to ask if its ok to eat the box after you give her a creampie...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
WHO WAS THAT?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

With all the sex talk on NT as of late, I figured I might as well add to the mix. Anyway to make this short, I recently just got out of a relationship with a girl who was on the pill, hence I hit it raw for two years. Now that I've moved on, I obviously have had to revert back to using rubbers and needless to say, I hate it. Any suggestions for what brands to use? I've been using Trojan shared pleasure lately but they just aren't cutting it..any other ideas?
Crown_Lubricated_Condom_LRG.jpg

pimp.gif

smh.gif

Joints are dry as hell, tight as hell and kind of small .

I do like the pink color though lol.

It was funny though, when i was putting it on the chic asked me if i had something since i was using a pink condom lol, had to give her science on how i dont.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
WHO WAS THAT?
i forgot dudes name, but i think it was Oh10Yeah or sumtin like that. ima search for it

Found it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OHyeah10 wrote:
ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

so u basically jizzed in ur own mouth.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

Joints are dry as hell, tight as hell and kind of small .

I do like the pink color though lol.

It was funny though, when i was putting it on the chic asked me if i had something since i was using a pink condom lol, had to give her science on how i dont.

They water-based fam, it's not a good idea to just use them without other lubrication
laugh.gif
and they made to fit tighter than most so there's no slipping
wink.gif

Found it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OHyeah10 wrote:
ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

so u basically jizzed in ur own mouth.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt that ohsnapps?!!!?

roll.gif
roll.gif

i aint never thought about it like that, it just might be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HIV is real fellas............ Yall always need to wrap it up cause is some shady females out there.......... You cant go raw wit everyone...........

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

you guys are buggin. there are too many dudes with dirty johnsons running around out there for me to even take that chance. if it gets to that point and dude isnt prepared i will stop what we are doing and he can go make a store run, word to trey songz.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theres too many dudes in here bugging. remember your problably not the only one going raw in that if she's letting you. dude's playing russian roulettewith they johnson and life
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom