I hate condoms....Vol - I was spoiled for two years with a girl who was on the pill....

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

Joints are dry as hell, tight as hell and kind of small .

I do like the pink color though lol.

It was funny though, when i was putting it on the chic asked me if i had something since i was using a pink condom lol, had to give her science on how i dont.

They water-based fam, it's not a good idea to just use them without other lubrication
laugh.gif
and they made to fit tighter than most so there's no slipping
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Talk if condoms are sliding because of a loose fit I dont know what to say.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Found it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OHyeah10 wrote:
ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

so u basically jizzed in ur own mouth.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt that ohsnapps?!!!?

yep its justin!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

With all the sex talk on NT as of late, I figured I might as well add to the mix. Anyway to make this short, I recently just got out of a relationship with a girl who was on the pill, hence I hit it raw for two years. Now that I've moved on, I obviously have had to revert back to using rubbers and needless to say, I hate it. Any suggestions for what brands to use? I've been using Trojan shared pleasure lately but they just aren't cutting it..any other ideas?
Crown_Lubricated_Condom_LRG.jpg

pimp.gif
I seen that these were highly recommended by NT at one time and when I got to use them like 2 maybe 3 broke. They are super thin though... I had to keep looking down and checking to make sure it was on.

Sounds good... I'll look into that!

I messed around and smashed a chick without one and its kind of a scarey experience....

if you decide to go raw, the thought of other dudes gettin to hit it raw will run across your mind... especially depending on how quick she is to give it up.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Sorkoram wrote:

memphisboi55 wrote:

smh.gif

Joints are dry as hell, tight as hell and kind of small .

I do like the pink color though lol.

It was funny though, when i was putting it on the chic asked me if i had something since i was using a pink condom lol, had to give her science on how i
dont.

They water-based fam, it's not a good idea to just use them without other lubrication
laugh.gif
and they made to fit tighter than most so
there's no slipping
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Talk if condoms are sliding because of a loose fit I dont know what to say.
grin.gif

roll.gif

Went from not rocking one for 7yrs to a yr with latex

Absolute Hell.

thats all I have to say about that.

trojan ultra thinnnnn eeeks!!!

wait? lube and this holy grail of lubes??? i thought that type of crap was for older women who just aint that uhhhh moist anymore LOL

i never used lube ever...straight aquafina! lololol

Obviously you never been on medications that affect your mucus membranes, such as certain sinus pills. Anything that gives you cotton mouth can dry you outdown there.

^^ ur absolutely right....but wouldnt you being aroused supercede it? like i dont get how it would affect it.....if your mouth is dry....if you swallow hard(be mature guys lol) ur mouth becomes wet again.....so if your aroused enough that wouldnt solve the problem? im not being a tool im just really curious nawth

Nah, the whole point of some medications is to stop your body from producing mucus. Salivas a tad different, it's just a side effect. And some womennaturally do not produce a lot, so nothing wrong with artificial lube. The whole point is to enjoy se x and its not enjoyable when there is friction.

yea i guess...hmmm friction....this is nt ima keep the last comment to myself....but thanks i never thought abt the meds thing

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Obviously you never been on medications that affect your mucus membranes, such as certain sinus pills. Anything that gives you cotton mouth can dry you out down there.

Weed?

laugh.gif
the bad kind of friction

*edit* not so much the trees. every now and then yeah but its rare. guess itll depend on the person

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Obviously you never been on medications that affect your mucus membranes, such as certain sinus pills. Anything that gives you cotton mouth can dry you out down there.

Weed?

was just bout to say ....

Weed too?

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

trojan ultra thinnnnn eeeks!!!

wait? lube and this holy grail of lubes??? i thought that type of crap was for older women who just aint that uhhhh moist anymore LOL

i never used lube ever...straight aquafina! lololol
pimp.gif
[Plies] i want a girl who ({}) taste like wata [/Plies]

my girl dry out so quick the rare times we've used condoms...now when i'm hitting raw i have her wet as a mo fo
laugh.gif

think thats the reason i aint letting her go...i aint tryin to go back to condoms...raw is too damn good!!!

Nawth, yes the bad kind of friction...grrr LOL

smh weed makes it dry??? idk i dont smoke, im a lush and that helps the pleasure process LOL

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I always carry Magz...but 2 be honest..I never used a condom in my life...have yet 2 see what the fuss is about lol

Itz just in my nature 2 go raw..like Usher said "that's what its made 4"

And why that !$$@$ still going broke?
This is for my n***as out there
that DO use a condom
For the first night...
Then go brawl all the other times
Where the psychological sense in that playa?
You need to wash your face,
get your mind right
Girls up here is burning
B***h burnt the braids off my
n***a the other week....
Yeah, yeah, I know what to do
I'm gonna get the p***y ATM started
Before anything happens your
gotta swipe your p***y across
this board
Let you know what's going on
What type of temperature you running
Cuz I can't stand n***as
running out here to the
clinic sitting down talking
bout 'I aint
nuttin Zeek, I'm over here gettin condoms'
N***a, I seen you break the
door down running to the nurse
talking bout help me, help ME
You damn right imma help you
Imma hang your stupid a** right in
front of the damn clinic

smh weed makes it dry??? idk i dont smoke, im a lush and that helps the pleasure process LOL
laugh.gif
at how you just came in here talkin bout how"wet" you get.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
at how you just came in here talkin bout how "wet" you get.
laugh.gif
IM SAYING!
that's how it's suppose be dunno where dudes finding all these dryvaginas...step your foreplay up

Back
Top Bottom