I hate condoms....Vol - I was spoiled for two years with a girl who was on the pill....

I once had a female sooo much friction broke 3 magnums, I wasn't eatin the box and she didn't have any lube. No matter how much I played with it, hitall the other spot... Sahara.

I finally had enough and asked her to leave

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I once had a female sooo much friction broke 3 magnums, I wasn't eatin the box and she didn't have any lube. No matter how much I played with it, hit all the other spot... Sahara.

512514JRBYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

Seymore CAKE wrote:

I once had a female sooo much friction broke 3 magnums, I wasn't eatin the box and she didn't have any lube. No matter how much I played with it, hit
all the other spot... Sahara.

512514JRBYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Not at all, unless her head game was proper there really wasn't any other do course of action.

I am surprised some of the more mature NTers haven't come into this thread stressing the need for protection. I know it's the cool thing to "behittin that raw yo! FTW!" but seriously with the increasing numbers of STD's, AIDs, and unwanted pregnancies it isn't worth the risk. I have beenwith my girl for 4 and a half years and we haven't had any problems with condoms nor have we had any pregnancy scares. I would be willing to bet my sexlife with her is better than half of you NTers claiming to be gettin skins everyday from random broads. So if you want to feel a burning sensation when youpee, have sores on your junk, or be paying child support for 18 years, I suggest you strap up until you can handle the responsibility of not strapping up.

lube isnt for old ladies its for when youre getting it in for hours or doing things in places that dont lubricate themselves. besides that lube gives the bootya nice shine. looks like two marbles

Originally Posted by Late80s

lube isnt for old ladies its for when youre getting it in for hours or doing things in places that dont lubricate themselves. besides that lube gives the booty a nice shine. looks like two marbles
can we get some pictures of said booty that looks like 2 marbles

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

NikeTalk shud should have age restrictions..... you guys are idiots.
Truth, same dudes in here boasting about their sexual prowess when hitting it raw is the same dudes gonna make topics on "how are some waysto cure my girl of pregancy?", "Dear NT, need help on an STD I...my brother has."

My girl refuses to go on the pill because she swears theres a link between BC and Autism..

I just yes'd her cause I'm not gonna lose the skins over a pill..

But I'm not tryin' to have a JR running around, so I'm still using a rubber, but I don't care..

Me and my girl were going at it for like...20 mins, but like half way into, she turned into the desert..I'm like ??? Mind you, this is after a good 20minutes of going down...

I need to get me some lube for this broad.

Originally Posted by Late80s

lube isnt for old ladies its for when youre getting it in for hours or doing things in places that dont lubricate themselves. besides that lube gives the booty a nice shine. looks like two marbles

I have this thing.. Called inbox!...

Back
Top Bottom