I Hate to say it but, Niketalk Rockin' the Larry Fade Y'all. What you Think Happened?

grE1M5R.jpg

Just not feeling the new layout overall. I think I've only been in the Game of Thrones, Gym, and Fools Wildin' threads ever since the move:rolleyes

It's like when you see ya man's who's been feeling himself a little too much getting roasted to the point that he's holding back his tears. And none of his jokes are landing, but you know it's been a long time coming and he kinda deserves it.

if you look down there's a "thread display option" where you can edit what threads you want to see

It's become a nest of Liberal militant wannabe know it alls and punk kids. Lotta Ogs and cool posters either got banned or run off by haters. It is what you all made it.

Just not feeling the new layout overall. I think I've only been in the Game of Thrones, Gym, and Fools Wildin' threads ever since the move:rolleyes

Not that Im not feeling it, or like it even..but I noticed too my browsing NT habits have changed to something similar Lol. Check out the usuals, and bounce. (GoT thread, fools wildin, and Hilary Duff threads lol )

Missing the animated gifs, other than that the forum change was an upgrade imo.

Everything is much faster and aesthetically it looks a lot better.

People on here frontin. The older layout was way better. Im not that picky. So it is what it is. I miss looking at the upper right corner to see the recent pictures that where posted in the pages before. The various Women appreciate threads are missed.

These Instagram run of mill thots complaining...you don't see Hilary Duff bae contacting meth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom