I have decided that I am done with Jordans. None Nada.

i still buy what i like and i enjoy wearing jordans but things has slowed down since fusion and other stuff started to kill the hype

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i think older cats who may be disillusioned by the current trend could, instead of quitting JB altogether, maybe buy only 1 pair a year.
i mean, i still got much love for JB products, but if i were you, i'd buy only one pair of jordans like we did back in the old days.
you know, moms would buy you a pair of jordans and you beat the hell out of them for the rest of the school year.

There would be like 2 or 3 colorways max. of a shoe, and they were spread out seasonally.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^Good ol' Days. Hope this is one of the "history repeating itself" moments .

i feel you bro.,do what you need to do,honestly im 41 and still JordanShoeFreak,i ONLY cop the one i like and has a significant value to me as a Jordanfan.Make sure you wear ALL your J's,dont keep them in the closet

As bad as the quality might be it's still better than a lot of what's out there (Reebok, Adidas, Shaqs
laugh.gif
) and I'm not too impressed by the Kobeand LeBron line. I'm 31 and will continue to buy Jordans until I die, and if I really like a pair then I'll just buy 2 pairs so I won't have toworry about them messing up.

^
i really don't understand that. buying two pairs in case you ruin one. why not just be careful? it is more likely that you won't ruin the first pair,so why spend for a whole other pair just to have them rot in the closet?

^^Nah brotha, I mean if someone really likes a pair of shoe then they should just buy multiple pairs like many people here do, that's all. In my case Iwear all my kicks, when the cement III's came out I bought 3 pairs, I wore one pair to death and I'm on my second pair now going on the 3rd and soon......Cements are one of my favorites that's why I bought multiple pairs.

I can totally feel you on this. Last pairs I bought was 7/16. Once I get 1-14 in all the colorways I want, I am done FOREVER. I'm a fan of MJ the player,not the businessman.

I got some DS Cardinal VII's, and the feeling isn't there no more. I rather wear Nike Retro, Lebron, Kobe, or whatever.

I am only 25 but I understand completely where your coming from. I started buying and wearing Jordans when I was twelve (1996) and had a good run, but my lastand final Jordan purchase was 9/22/07 (Aqua's). As mentioned the quality has been steadily declining,which I understand as JB is all about maximizing itsprofits. IMO Jordan Brand is just boring and no longer innovative, how many times will they continue to pimp the Jordan I's? I will be finishing gradschool in June and have more important things on my plate. I still peruse this forum from time to time, but maybe it's just a sign of maturity that as youage perhaps interest in trivial/material things begin to wane.

Back
Top Bottom