I have no doubt in my mind that the NBAs MVP will come from the celtics

Paul Pierce
nerd.gif

We'll see how they do in the playoffs because they have KG, and Ray Allen.... Playoff underachievers all their career, so we'll see who gets thatseason mvp.

What about Dwight Howard?

negative-

if chris paul and dwight howard keep up their play, it SHOULD be one of them.

If Dirk or Steve even get top 5 in voting I know something is shaky about the system. I say K.G. or D12, or Chris Paul, or LeBron (<
nerd.gif
) or even BrandonRoy at this point of the season.

If we beat the Bulls single season record for wins.

Then Maybe Garnett.

I don't think we'll have an idea until there's at least 60 games completed, it's still relatively early because half of the season isn'teven over yet.

I've been a Brandon Roy fan since his days at UW. He is the truth. He deserves MVP as of RIGHT NOW.

im a Warriors fan obviously but in my mind if the Lakers can get over 50 wins then Kobe deserves to be MVP. Hes putting up great numbers still, passing alotmore. He Deserves it IMO.

1 Dwight Howard
2 Kevin Garnett
3 Chris Paul
4 Lebron James
5 Kobe Bryant
6 Brandon Roy
7 then.... maybe then..... maybe maybe maybe... Paul Pierce...

He is not even close to being the best player in the leauge, let alone the best player on his team. KG > PP

If Dirk or Steve even get top 5 in voting I know something is shaky about the system. I say K.G. or D12, or Chris Paul, or LeBron (<
nerd.gif
) or even Brandon Roy at this point of the season.
Steve Nash should not get any considration but the best player on a sub .500 team should be top 5?

As of right now, Top 5:

Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Garnett
Nash
Paul Pierce

Other possible candidates: Tony Parker, Brandon Roy

Obviously i put a big emphasis on winning.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

We'll see how they do in the playoffs because they have KG, and Ray Allen.... Playoff underachievers all their career, so we'll see who gets that season mvp.

What about Dwight Howard?
don;t think the MVP award includes the playoffs....

but none of the celtics will get it because this is an improvement due to multiple personnel changes, not just one player..... i think dwight howard or kobeare better choices for MVP so far this year.

Kobe should get it and it baffles me how people dont understand that. Kobe, Lebron, KG, Dwight Howard, then Chris Paul & Brandon Roy have an argument.

Back
Top Bottom