I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

i was hyped to finally eat there on my last trip to cali and what a let down. those animal fries were terrible. had a double double animal style and the sauce makes it taste too much like a big mac. next time i won’t get it with that sauce.

Shake Shack Burger, Five Guys Cajun Fries. In-n-Out animal fries only good on top, get under and its like nah.
~Lefty

Can't do five guys fries. They're practically a whole meal calorie wise

Five guys fries? **** them soggy *** fries.

I'm tellin y'all. Well done fries from INO.

Reactions: Ube
Five guys fries? **** them soggy *** fries.

I'm tellin y'all. Well done fries from INO.

Well done animal fries, with extra cheese and an extra pack of spread

tdjakes13.jpg

If you have to smother your fries with condiments as y'all are saying, the fries really must not be that good if that's the only way it may be somewhat appetizing.

You already know that logic don't apply. Just like saying a burger is trash because you have to put it between a bun.

Ain't no helping these lost souls tay1 tay1 . Let them eat them soggy *** fries instead of freshly cut and fried fries.

In and out is good. But Shake shack is great.

You eat Alexia Fries right????

Exactly. So Shake Shack >
so thats your secret eating subpar hamburgers to get those numbers lmao

shake shack is average at best, I tried it out in Dallas left wanting more.

I copped a cajun burger and seasoned fries it was ok.... I finished it off with some oreo shake. It wouldnt be a place I eat at frequently

their shakes>burgers though

in and out is hit or miss depending what region your in.... all of cali joints are on point

five guys is the most consistent one imo as far as service and quality

No one was talking about rules. Just said burgers in buns was standard while having to cover fries in cheese and dressing to make them taste good wasn’t in burger places.

so thats your secret eating subpar hamburgers to get those numbers lmao

shake shack is average at best, I tried it out in Dallas left wanting more.

I copped a cajun burger and seasoned fries it was ok.... I finished it off with some oreo shake. It wouldnt be a place I eat at frequently

their shakes>burgers though

in and out is hit or miss depending what region your in.... all of cali joints are on point

five guys is the most consistent one imo as far as service and quality

Nah bruh. Say what you want about taste. In n Out takes the cake when it comes to service and quality. They're just a notch below cfa employees, and the beef is delivered to them fresh errday errday because they have a area out here in Cali where it's all delivered from. And Five Guys a lil pricey. A double cheeseburger itself is like $8.

Back
Top Bottom