I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

I've seen a lot of people say that 5 guys is greasy...Never had that problem with the burgers,fries are definitely greasy though.

5 guys definitely greasy. I'm not the most health conscious guy, but if I'm eating there, I'm snacking throughout the rest of the day. Too many calories. A order of fries is 1000 calories :sick:

It's good. though. Definitely place them behind in n out. They get points for having bacon and mushrooms.

I’m saying the burger ain’t greasy :lol:

Fries, well that’s a given since it’s our the fryer

Is Steak n Shake any good? I saw one driving through Illinois, but ended up at White Castle (so overrated).

Then I get to SoCal and there's one five minutes away lol

Is Steak n Shake any good? I saw one driving through Illinois, but ended up at White Castle (so overrated).

Steak N Shake was good back in the day growing up. Maybe i didnt know any better either though. But the last 3-4 times ive went its been trash. A couple of those were after the club nights.

Last edited:

Nah bruh stay clear. Steak and shake is too pricey for what it is. Two meals and you're at $20. Midas well go to a sitdown joint. Also, it taste like ordinary fast food burgers. It reminded me of jack in the box.

I don’t think I’ve met anyone who’s eaten at steak and shake, we have a few of them in random spots in Michigan too

Will never step foot in one since it doesn’t look good and even on here I’ve never hears anything positive about it

I'll take 5Guys, Smash, shake shack over in n out no questions. I was thoroughly disappointed last week in L.A. especially for the wait. Had Cookout a couple weeks ago in n.c. and for what it was I would definitely return regularly...that banana pudding shake man, jeez

I don’t think I’ve met anyone who’s eaten at steak and shake, we have a few of them in random spots in Michigan too

Will never step foot in one since it doesn’t look good and even on here I’ve never hears anything positive about it

Had in Florida a few years back, was pretty good had a big selection of burgers (cheap too) then I went to the 1 here in n.y......trash

Nah bruh. Say what you want about taste. In n Out takes the cake when it comes to service and quality. They're just a notch below cfa employees, and the beef is delivered to them fresh errday errday because they have a area out here in Cali where it's all delivered from. And Five Guys a lil pricey. A double cheeseburger itself is like $8.

I went to one in in LA it was good asf bruh im not even going to lie...

Then i went to a In and Out in Austin a couple of months ago THEIR FRIES TASTED LIKE CARDBOARD SON,and the burger was not good at all.... dont get me started on the line had to wait like 30 mins, but it was like day and night compared to the one in Cali where I went for seconds it was so good

I like Freddys Burgers, they are good for what they are. IMO Shack is good but over priced, Smashburger sucks, and 5 guys are between the two. Hoping to move west in the next year or two, and will definitely be an in-n-out (somewhat) regular.

I went to one in in LA it was good asf bruh im not even going to lie...

Then i went to a In and Out in Austin a couple of months ago THEIR FRIES TASTED LIKE CARDBOARD SON,and the burger was not good at all.... dont get me started on the line had to wait like 30 mins, but it was like day and night compared to the one in Cali where I went for seconds it was so good

Yeah I imagine ones outside of Cali aren't gonna have the same quality if they aren't ran the same. And yeah ours are crowded, but things move fast. I never waited 10 minutes at in n out even at its most crowded.

Anyone been to the In N Out imposter "Cali Burger"? They have one in Seattle by UW. It's not as good but decent. Instead of animal style they call theirs Cali style and it's literally the same thing. Prices are little higher though.

Anyone been to the In N Out imposter "Cali Burger"? They have one in Seattle by UW. It's not as good but decent. Instead of animal style they call theirs Cali style and it's literally the same thing. Prices are little higher though.

A lot of places try to hide the fact that they use a different sauce on burgers and fries. **** is all thousand island variants.

They opened one at Alderwood Mall. Never been but I know the hype died quickly.
Red Mill Burgers > any other burger spot.

Back
Top Bottom