I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

i'll take 5 guys over in-n-out for sure but for us in hawaii, 5 guys is pretty expensive. lunch for me, my wife and my 4 year old boy was $50. look at the menu prices here and compare to what you guys pay on the mainland.
Five-Guys-7-of-9.jpg

Man thats their normal prices give or take a dollar and some change. I'll be damned if I spend $50 for some fast food hamburgers for three people. 5 guys and steak and shake trippin.

Had Whataburger in Austin and was not impressed. Fries were on BK/McDonalds/Carl's Jr. level. Burger was average fast food, nothing special about the taste.

Man thats their normal prices give or take a dollar and some change. I'll be damned if I spend $50 for some fast food hamburgers for three people. 5 guys and steak and shake trippin.

Yup thats about normal for 5 guys. Id say here its about $2 cheaper, maybe $3

Yeah they’re pricey. I barely finished my bacon cheeseburger last time so i’ll get the smaller burger next time.

5 Guys burgers are fire! But you also can't go wrong with In n Out. I love both!

Wendy's is underrated. Can't compete with the likes of "premium" fast food places like In N Out, Shake Shack, Five Guys, etc. but, it's ahead of McD, Burger King, Carl's Jr.

Wendys is your average fast food hamburger tho

A Big Carl >>>> they whole menu

Wendy's is underrated. Can't compete with the likes of "premium" fast food places like In N Out, Shake Shack, Five Guys, etc. but, it's ahead of McD, Burger King, Carl's Jr.

The only locations near me are at the mall and airport. Used to love wendy’s but the one at the mall isn’t very good. They also should’ve kept their old fries, the new ones are bad.

Barring price, my breakdown is as follows:

Burgers: Shake Shack>Five Guys>BK>Wendy's>Checkers>White Castle>McDonalds

Fries: Checkers>Shake Shack>CFA>Wendys>Five Guys>McDonalds>BK>White Castle

Chicken Sandwich: Shake Shack>Wendy's>CFA>Checkers>BK>McDonalds>White Castle

Don't have ease of access to In N' Out, Sonic, Carl's Jr./Hardees, Whataburger, or any of the other major fast food chains (I live in NY), but it's helpful to know where everyone stands.

Anyone else get their fries from in n out well-done? Its a game changer.

All the time. Crazy thing I'm finding out is that when I ask for extra cheese on my animal fries, they give me way more fries.

Back
Top Bottom