I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Barring price, my breakdown is as follows:

Burgers: Shake Shack>Five Guys>BK>Wendy's>Checkers>White Castle>McDonalds

Fries: Checkers>Shake Shack>CFA>Wendys>Five Guys>McDonalds>BK>White Castle

Chicken Sandwich: Shake Shack>Wendy's>CFA>Checkers>BK>McDonalds>White Castle

Don't have ease of access to In N' Out, Sonic, Carl's Jr./Hardees, Whataburger, or any of the other major fast food chains (I live in NY), but it's helpful to know where everyone stands.

solid rankings, immaculate post to handle relationship.

De'Aaron Fox Says In-N-Out Is "Just Not Good"
Kings rookie PG De’Aaron Fox was born in Louisiana, went to high school in Texas, college at Kentucky, and is settling in to his new life in Sacramento. And, as with anyone who goes to California for the first time, he’s been bombarded by locals’ boasts about a certain fast-food chain. He’s supremely unimpressed.

From Fox’s Q&A with Rolling Stone:

I heard you’re really into breakfast food. Have you found your favorite brunch spot in Sacramento yet?

Yeah, but I can’t tell you because then people are going to meet me there. All I gotta say, you can tell everybody that lives in the state of California this: In-N-Out is not good.

What’s your beef with In-N-Out Burger?

Their burgers are overrated. They’re OK.

Even Animal Style?

Yes. People always say, you haven’t tried this. You haven’t tried that. I’m like, “Yeah, I looked up the secret menu. I’ve tried it all. It’s just not good.”

Fox says his favorite fast-food joints are Chick-fil-A and Wendy’s, and that even Fatburger is better than In-N-Out. This may get him run out of the state on a rail, but I’m Team De’Aaron here. I’ve not had In-N-Out, but with all sincerity, how good could it possibly be? It’s a burger. I’m sure it’s fine. People out here rave about Shake Shack, and that’s also merely fine. Geographic fast-food exceptionalism is weak as hell and never stands up to scrutiny. De’Aaron Fox, speak your truth.

In-N-Out overrated?

Facts

Barring price, my breakdown is as follows:

Burgers: Shake Shack>Five Guys>BK>Wendy's>Checkers>White Castle>McDonalds

Fries: Checkers>Shake Shack>CFA>Wendys>Five Guys>McDonalds>BK>White Castle

Chicken Sandwich: Shake Shack>Wendy's>CFA>Checkers>BK>McDonalds>White Castle

Don't have ease of access to In N' Out, Sonic, Carl's Jr./Hardees, Whataburger, or any of the other major fast food chains (I live in NY), but it's helpful to know where everyone stands.
i’m with you on the burgers but i like mcd fries and would put em either 1st or 2nd. chik fil-a spicy deluxe was hands down the best fast food chicken sandwich i’ve ever had by far (i’ve never had shake shack though). as far as fast food sodas go, nobody is consistently as excellent as mcdonald’s dine in machines.

Listen man, I know mcdonalds is trash but to rank their fresh golden fries near the bottom is idiotic

Easily 1 or 2

Also agree with chick fil a spicy Deluxe, actually even the regular is good af. Ain’t nothing from any place touching those

Might take those over any beef burger fast food wise too

It’s fast food and most these places have garbage chicken sandwiches

I have a buddy who swears up and down mcdonalds premium chicken sandwiches are the best out there

He’s never had CFA but bruh, I can’t even McDonald’s or any fast food chicken sandwiches anymore, since eating CFA those others don’t taste right... kinda wanna gag thinking about it because it’s weird af

Can't put chik fil a in this convo...Chicken sandwiches and burgers are two different things.

And CFA is in a league of their own...

Just ignore him. He's not too bright.

Dudes don't understand red meat is more complex. Quality, temp and flavoring.

Shake shacks Chicken Burger is wild food though.

It’s fast food and most these places have garbage chicken sandwiches

I have a buddy who swears up and down mcdonalds premium chicken sandwiches are the best out there

He’s never had CFA but bruh, I can’t even McDonald’s or any fast food chicken sandwiches anymore, since eating CFA those others don’t taste right... kinda wanna gag thinking about it because it’s weird af

The fact that you keep bringing McDonalds you need to excuse yourself from this thread.

Where's Marcus Camby when you need him?????

i'll take 5 guys over in-n-out for sure but for us in hawaii, 5 guys is pretty expensive. lunch for me, my wife and my 4 year old boy was $50. look at the menu prices here and compare to what you guys pay on the mainland.
Five-Guys-7-of-9.jpg

Jesus Christ

Is that in US dollars?

Kidding about the dollars but damn :smh:

Dam you old.. why can't the USA get some international menu items ... So y'all tipping at shake shack or no ?

Eh. I'm 30. Been on NT for a solid 10+ years now. When I first started posting there were some folks here way before me. Don't surprise me we got some older heads on here.

Dam you old.. why can't the USA get some international menu items ... So y'all tipping at shake shack or no ?
Nope,mostly because I only pay cash and they have no tip jar(guess I could just leave it there) but also Danny Meyer is pretty outspokenly against it.

I feel bad for anybody that didn't get to experience McDonalds fries before 1990 so much better.

I mean I was a child and basically ate mcdonalds religiously. Don’t remember the fries being too different

I just remember BK fries used to be good then they changed em I think something late 90s or early 2000s then maybe they didnonce more

Worst thing mcdonalds did was change the nuggets to all white meat :smh: gimmie that fat and dark meat too! That’s where the flavor at

Thought this was a troll post for a second :lol:
If they have a tip jar, sure but since they don’t. No.

It’s fast food and I can appreciate the workers walking around offering to clear table, take trays, etc

Not sure if all of em do that. Only been to the one in Chicago and don’t recall anyone around interacting or employees other than behind the counter

In Detroit they got people all around helping out greeting etc so I’ll assume that’s the same for all of em

Back
Top Bottom