I Hope The USPS Goes Out of Business

mad.gif

Second time these people have lost a package I have sent.

The workers there are the most unprofessional, impolite people I have ever dealt with as well.

I'm about to go raise hell at the office tomorrow and hope for a refund on my goods.

How do you lose a package when its only being shipped 100 miles??!!

Obviously I know if they do actually go out of business that more Americans may lose their jobs, but there is a reason they are not the best in the business.....

End rant.

they lost a pair of boca SBs and a pair of XIs for me.

ive hated them since that day.

Where do you live, OP? My USPS is always on point from the customer service to the actual delivery. Never lost one package.

I've received packages (not letters) months after they were shipped out. Package was all beat up as well

i did a trade with someone... and they sent their kicks i received mine. i sent his, he missed his delivery and now the post office has no clue where the package is... they didnt leave a note to pick it up or redeliver like they were suppose to either.
30t6p3b.gif

no but really. theyve never lost a package either destined for me, or something that shipped

ALTHOUGH

one of my packages (shipped out) did get ran over or some #!#%
i mean look at this damn thing. AND IT STILL GOT THERE, WITH NO CONTENTS MISSING
pimp.gif

0d316c526e29891081cdcaab87219971b90e7dda_r.jpg

for reference,this is what its supposed to look like

EZ_4000_MediumFlatRateBox.jpg

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by iYen

Did you buy insurance?

No, I should have.
But honestly, they didnt offer it to me or offer me to buy a tracking number. Do I have a case?

I would take more blame if they offered and they declined, but they did not.
You have no proof they didn't offer you insurance + tracking, though.
I never had any problems with lost packages. The only thing I hate about USPS is they always come around later in the day for my packages and sometimes when their time is over or whatever, they say they left a notice when they never came to door/left notice because I'm at home all day and I would've known if they came.

Also, the PO nearest to me is wack as hell. I go in, wait 20 min for some guy to get a package for someone else, hand them my peach slip, wait another 20 min
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

no insurance? your fault =\
Damn shame that we need that much protection even though we already paid for the shipping itself. I feel like insurance should already be included. 
30t6p3b.gif

I hate them for not letting me hold my girls yorkie to get stamps. Like, do you really think this dog is gonna squeeze through the slot and bite you? 
Paypal is a big reason they're losing money as well because they never check the weight of the postage printed out. I've gotten numerous packages with 1 pound weight and it'll be a pair of shoes that easily weigh 4-5 pounds.

They're inept and incompetent (customer service) and deserve to me out of a job.

The government needs to privatize the DMV so they can fold as well. UPS>USPS.

Purchased a raging bull pack on eBay and the delivery claims he left the package on my front stoop at 9 am. I was home all day and never herd the door ring. They said they would call me back but never did when I filed the clai With them

From what I've experienced they are the fastest carrier there is. Better then ups and them

Agreed. One of the packages I just sent is in limbo, my local shipper is having a horrible time with them. He calls them the biggest #$@holes he has to deal with as a businessman. A few months back the USPS took 1.5 months to deliver a package that somehow got to my place after much poking and prodding. They are lazy, inefficient, and a huge waste of money. I hope they go private or out of business altogether.

lets not even get into the actual post office. it could be the world's longest line and they always only have 2 people working.... if you're lucky.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lets not even get into the actual post office. it could be the world's longest line and they always only have 2 people working.... if you're lucky.
Happened to me 3 straight times. I finally broke down and called my buddy at USPS corporate, crappy service. Most of the time the person goes in the back looking for a package and comes back 10 minutes later.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by iYen

Did you buy insurance?

No, I should have.
But honestly, they didnt offer it to me or offer me to buy a tracking number. Do I have a case?

I would take more blame if they offered and they declined, but they did not.

A case for what?
laugh.gif

They lost one package and you don't buy insurance every time afterwards it's all on you.

And I seriously doubt they didn't ask you because they try to sell you everything in that place...they even get offended when I send certain things parcel post

Back
Top Bottom