I just ran into a deer.

I don't think I've ever seen a deer over on the east side. My reaction timing is cat-like. Ima swerve on that that deer, easy.

on my way to the gym theres a road with tons of deer especially this time of year, a few weeks back i had a close call while i was texting, had to slam the breaks stopped about 10 feet short from smoking one :smh: its scary as hell driving down that road

texting and drining with a 6 plus :x :smh:

Last edited:

eek.gif
Damn that hit could've cleared the bases.
infield fly. 

I hit a dog a few years back... The feels I had :smh:

I got out and looked for the homie but he was ghost ..
Had me feeling like he just disappeared or sum :smh:

I was driving on some old backroad a few weeks ago. I'm doing 55 in a 45 and a truck starts tailgating me. A deer runs out into my lane so I swerved into the other lane to avoid the guy behind me rear ending me. (There werent any other people on the road). The deer ran away, and I let truck dude go first 
laugh.gif

Deers will ruin your car and some insurance doesn't cover it.

lies...

:nerd: :nerd:

i should call geico and see whats good, cuz i see these fools ALL over central jersey and on the garden state and going up to boston. OP posted a total loss to his car. that is an automatic check in the mail.

Last edited:
R.I.P to the front left tire on my pop's Astro van. I should have never took it out for a joy ride with my neighbor that day.

And R.I.P. to that little bird that disinigrated when that left tire popped.

Never forget

Back
Top Bottom