I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

wings one I did a while back
2pzl7ol.jpg

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

very very very old picture. had this up for a couple of years already.
2m2uc61.jpg
Damn. Nice Dunk display case. Are those sidekicks in those jedis and other joints?

Originally Posted by Toonz Diggler

can some1 explain to me, how to create one
google, rasterbator and the program will let you upload a picture, you select how many sheets u want to use ( one site i remember had a diagram ofhow the image would look) then simply print. Most people use foam board (can be purchased at an arts and crafts store) then glue or use double sided tapedouble sided tape would come out best imo. Also I would recommend you use good printer paper so it doesnt look tacky

Anybody want to buy one from me? I printed it but never put it up, but it's this right here and has been sitting in a folder for years waiting on me to getthe effort and plan to do it, it's 7 by 6, which is basically lifesize

i planned on doing this a while back, but my question is...

since your blowing up the picture to such a large size, wont it look blurry when you print it out?? or are there custom settings that help fix that??

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Anybody want to buy one from me? I printed it but never put it up, but it's this right here and has been sitting in a folder for years waiting on me to get the effort and plan to do it, it's 7 by 6, which is basically lifesize

whats it of?? I needa get one these done up. I like the Jigga and Nas one

Damn never knew about this. Can someone tell me how you guys are going about printing these pictures in sections step by step? Thanks!

You should space it out a bit. So it gives it that rasturbate effect

Nah, I hate that. It should only be spaced out if you actually printed it so that it looks right spaced out. If you just space it out it looks like this:

These ones always annoy me. You need to print them with white space around the images but then trim the white off but leave the space between the image partsthe same when you put it on the wall - and it looks great.

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Anybody want to buy one from me? I printed it but never put it up, but it's this right here and has been sitting in a folder for years waiting on me to get the effort and plan to do it, it's 7 by 6, which is basically lifesize

whats it of?? I needa get one these done up. I like the Jigga and Nas one
oops, silly me
152549284_l.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

chef05.jpg
printing this up tomorrow
pimp.gif

As a Cuban Im just gonna ask why do some people admire these $%$%@*%+ they put so many people thru hell.
Co-sign. Everytime I see people with a Che shirt I get so pissed because they think he is a pop icon when they had no idea what my people havegone through because of him and Castro. I'll pop a bottle when Castro dies.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

i planned on doing this a while back, but my question is...

since your blowing up the picture to such a large size, wont it look blurry when you print it out?? or are there custom settings that help fix that??
no its not blurry, this is the exact picture i used for the one on my wall.
34g0jgm.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

For real though I dont see why people would admire Castro or Che you might as well wear a Hitler tee
smh.gif
Same reason why I admire Pablo Escobar
NewPabloEscobar.jpg
, to me its thefact that they fought for what they believe in whatever the cost most people see them as terrorist or whatever but it was their beliefs wrong or not. I'vehad to give countless presentations to history teachers over he year of people who I admire and it's usually Che or Pablo and my teachers always turned outagreeing with my points
ohwell.gif
they tried to send me home from school oneday because I had a Pablo Escobar backpack and my principle sat me down and had a talk with me but I explained to him why I wear and he jus said "oh, wellI see what you mean" and let me go and never brought it up again whenever I wore it

Back
Top Bottom