I just saw INSIDIOUS

Maaaan on real one of the most legit scary movies in a while the paranormal activity people out did themselves my girl was like I'm making sure our legs is touching each other the whole night. She even wants to get the night light outta the kids room hahahah

Maaaan on real one of the most legit scary movies in a while the paranormal activity people out did themselves my girl was like I'm making sure our legs is touching each other the whole night. She even wants to get the night light outta the kids room hahahah

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I havent seen a good scary movie in a while so hopefully I'll be shook

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I havent seen a good scary movie in a while so hopefully I'll be shook

Mane...Saw It Earlier...N Yall Need Ta Wear Like 2 Pair Of Pants Lmao...So Many Scenes Datll Make Yuh Jump At Da Most Unexpected Times/Places

N Da Endin Wuz
eek.gif

Mane...Saw It Earlier...N Yall Need Ta Wear Like 2 Pair Of Pants Lmao...So Many Scenes Datll Make Yuh Jump At Da Most Unexpected Times/Places

N Da Endin Wuz
eek.gif

seriously guys? this movie was slower than molasses.

the ending was alright but movie wise, its not worth the money. wait to redbox it.

the ending was alright but movie wise, its not worth the money. wait to redbox it.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

Naaaaaaah I think ur hatin just a lil bit def worth the money

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

hatin on a movie? lol

it seriously wasnt that great.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

hatin on a movie? lol

it seriously wasnt that great.

Back
Top Bottom