i need some ideas for revenge...

My girlfriends house got broken into last week. It happen in the middle of the day and they know who did it. Her brother was set up and lured away for hishouse away for a few mins while kids ran out back and broke in and stole over a 1000 dollars worth of stuff. He seen and knew the kids but was friends with oneso didnt suspect anything at first. But the cops haven't done **** and i can't stand it. they are all still in high school and im 18 so idk if justbeating a couple up would be a good idea but thats what im leaning towards right now. any more ideas to get them back some how?

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

2s1t6d3.gif
beat their #%% and take all their damn clothes and through it down a sewer... wait don't through it down a swer burn it or through themsomewhere unreachable

2s1t6d3.gif
omg never seen that before.
but i think you are right if they are old enough to steal all that stuff they are old enough to get beat down for it.

Okay here's a plan...
1.Break into their home
2.Butter all of their floors
3.Set fishing line on every door way
4.Saran wrap every toilet
5.Put bleach on all their clothes
6.Put sugar in all their cars gas tanks
7.Steal something WORTH $1000 from their home
8.Reap the rewards and set up cams in their home to see your plan fall into place
pimp.gif

Seriously though....Give them a $1,000,000 beat down

Originally Posted by seniosoul

2s1t6d3.gif
beat their #%% and take all their damn clothes and through it down a sewer... wait don't through it down a swer burn it or through them somewhere unreachable
Not to make fun, but I'm just looking out for you in the future. It's THROW... not through.

Originally Posted by aumxhype

do what Liam Neeson from Taken would do.

WORD! ^
nah
but really, just scare the ishhh out of them....
theyre in high school, they all wanna be gs....

just torment them by going to their school w/ your boys....
and GO CHRIS BROWN ON THEM....
then say we'll leave you alone if you pay us back the money....

i mean isn't it your girlfriend's house, shouldn't they get the spoils of the victory? sounds like you'd be profiting off their misfortune

SMFHHHHH FOR EVERYONE TELLING HIM TO ROB THE PERSON BACK!!! %%%..... BUNCH OF LIL #$!#$! HERE TELLING THIS DUDE TO DO THE WRONG THIS. DONT ROB THEM THATS JUSTSTUPID. WAIT FOR THE POLICE, YOU DONE WANNA GEET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN IF U GET CAUGHT ROBBING THEM YOUR %%!*## TO, BECAUSE THE COPS WONT DO %$%@.YOU SHOULDVE NEVER GOT THE COPS INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU SHOULD HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS, THE COPS DONT GIVE A %*$%. JUST BEAT THEY @@*, DONT BREAK INTO THEY HOUSE THOUGH.

Im in dayton ohio btw. and for the person who said just wait for them at their school and beat them down and tell them they are getting that till they giveback all the stuff is what i think im going to do... and im not breakin into their house... i highly doubt they have anything worth stealing

Back
Top Bottom