I never knew that......

Bruh, I clearly stated that I could care less where the Israelites came from on the condition that not all black people be clumped in a group that came from there. So, yes, I do care enough to reply and voice my opinion on the matter.

We've had this discussion several times in the African history X thread. Shoot, hallywood and I had a civil discourse and respectfully disagreed with each other. It gets tired when everyone is claiming Egypt this and the chosen people that.

All I ask is what were the poor fellows in west and central Africa doing while Egypt was flourishing. Was the entire black population in Egypt... nah yo we were independently creating irrigation networks and experimenting with agriculture. Shoot, that's the reason why West Africans have their complexion, our diet.

So get all the way outta here tryna tell me about some sacred people that white folks introduced to yall and now you conveniently happen to be from there also.

Calm down man. I just posted the video because it's an interesting THEORY. I haven't began to fact check it. Who knows who that guy in the video is or who's really behind the video and what their agenda or purpose really is.

It was late when my dude sent me the link and after watching it I was intrigued and wanted to share it to get other thoughts. It's really not that serious.

Jimi Hendrix, considered by MANY to be the greatest electric guitarist of all time, was only around for 2 years of studio albums before he died. That's pretty crazy to think about

Jimi Hendrix, considered by MANY to be the greatest electric guitarist of all time, was only around for 2 years of studio albums before he died. That's pretty crazy to think about

Fair to say the electric guitar might be viewed differently by the current generation if he lives out a full career, if that's the impact he's able to make in two years.

The phrase is 'I couldn't careless'

By saying 'I could care less' means that you aren't on your lowest level of caring

Therefore your level of interest isn't clear

Looks like were back on pace for the meaning of the thread

I've always thought it could go either way. For example when speaking about your family or something you love you'd never say you could care less because you do care (I know you care) and aren't willing to reduce your level of care. By saying "I could care less" you're indicating that you truly aren't invested in the matter at hand and give so little damns that if the opportunity presented itself, you could choose to care even less with no remorse.

The phrase is 'I couldn't careless'

By saying 'I could care less' means that you aren't on your lowest level of caring

Therefore your level of interest isn't clear

Looks like were back on pace for the meaning of the thread

I've always thought it could go either way. For example when speaking about your family or something you love you'd never say you could care less because you do care (I know you care) and aren't willing to reduce your level of care. By saying "I could care less" you're indicating that you truly aren't invested in the matter at hand and give so little damns that if the opportunity presented itself, you could choose to care even less with no remorse.

Your thought process seems legit but if were going entirely based on what the expression is, its 'couldn't'.

That being said, you can talk however you'd like. I was just trying to explain what the other dude was trying to get across. I'm not much for correcting people's grammar on the internet because I know I dislike when it happens to me

more Jimi facts:

-was left handed but playing a right handed guitar upside down

-allegedly he was the first black person Sting ever saw. (singer of The Police)

-would time his LSD trips perfectly so it would reach its peak when in the middle of his performances

-would soak his bandanna in acid would put it on his forehead and it would soak into his pores once sweaty. rumoured to also have made small cuts to himself there so the acid could go into his bloodstream faster

-He died at the age of 27 which put him on the list of other great musicians who have died at 27. "The 27 Club" consists also includes Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and the latest person to go on the list was Amy Winehouse

Look at Ringo Starr's crappy and outrageously priced artwork

I think 2005 was his best year

http://www.ringostarrart.com/art/
$2.400. 
laugh.gif

**** looks like it's been done by someone in 1996 who was mad bored because their computer didn't have an internet connection at the time, and literally the only thing left to do on the computer was mess around in Microsoft Paint.

Look at Ringo Starr's crappy and outrageously priced artwork

I think 2005 was his best year

http://www.ringostarrart.com/art/
View media item 1686528

$2.400. :lol:

**** looks like it's been done by someone in 1996 who was mad bored because their computer didn't have an internet connection at the time, and literally the only thing left to do on the computer was mess around in Microsoft Paint.
you can tell so God damn bad that, that bull **** was for real made in MS paint tho.

more Jimi facts:

-was left handed but playing a right handed guitar upside down

-allegedly he was the first black person Sting ever saw. (singer of The Police)

-would time his LSD trips perfectly so it would reach its peak when in the middle of his performances

-would soak his bandanna in acid would put it on his forehead and it would soak into his pores once sweaty. rumoured to also have made small cuts to himself there so the acid could go into his bloodstream faster

-He died at the age of 27 which put him on the list of other great musicians who have died at 27. "The 27 Club" consists also includes Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and the latest person to go on the list was Amy Winehouse

woah

Checkout Jimi's documentary on Netflex

I really enjoyed it. Always appreciate those so passionate and dedicated to their craft whether it be musicians, athletes, scientists, etc.

Checkout Jimi's documentary on Netflex

I really enjoyed it. Always appreciate those so passionate and dedicated to their craft whether it be musicians, athletes, scientists, etc.
Did it talk about the studio footage from lynyrd skynyrd?
one of them saw a guitar and picked it up asking who's it was cuz he liked it, someone told him it was Jimi's. he then dropped it saying "I can't believe you let me touch that (n words) guitar"

very simple man indeed

Youtube will freeze the view counter of a video at "301+" for a day or two to double check that none of the views are paid views or bots.

Back
Top Bottom