I never knew that......

I was so confused when the Simpsons threw shade at arbys. Big beef and cheddar with extra Arby sauce is :pimp: and there's nothing wrong with applebees either.

Arby's is the nastiest fast food of all time. Nothing even comes close. All the Arby's in my whole city look like scooby doo ghost towns. So nasty

DOn't got a problem with applebee's. Ive never been but I know what it is and it is what it is. Arby's tho...the food on the commercials don't even look good. Cmon fellas.

Arbys mozzarella sticks are fire but I haven't had them in at least 7 years. Applebees and Arbys are both garbage though. Fast food in general trash

Arbys mozzarella sticks are fire but I haven't had them in at least 7 years. Applebees and Arbys are both garbage though. Fast food in general trash
wsdgo1g5tyf08ovaexfb.jpg

According to a Japanese poll in the year 2000, the Japanese believe that their best invention of the twentieth century was instant noodles.

What exactly is bitcoin?
digital currency. just like u use debit cards now...but no centralized banks.  It cuts out the middleman, thus the fees are super low compared to % that a bank or visa/mastercard takes.  The network is built on nodes, users like you and I who run software to keep the network going (China is the biggest market of miners).  Anyways, investors feel it is a safe haven to put your "investments" in while the whole world/country tanks.  Bitcoin is doing better than GOLD.  Get on it

In my 32 years of life I thought Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs where basically the same thing.

Like my mom makes both using a mustard base. My dumb-*** thought it was the same dish :smh:

digital currency. just like u use debit cards now...but no centralized banks.  It cuts out the middleman, thus the fees are super low compared to % that a bank or visa/mastercard takes.  The network is built on nodes, users like you and I who run software to keep the network going (China is the biggest market of miners).  Anyways, investors feel it is a safe haven to put your "investments" in while the whole world/country tanks.  Bitcoin is doing better than GOLD.  Get on it
If you don't mind can you pm me some info to get me in the right direction?

My friend gave me some info on bitcoin a couple years ago but said that his electric bill skyrocketed along with his internet bill because he had to keep his laptop going at all times in order to keep acquiring bitcoin.

My friend gave me some info on bitcoin a couple years ago but said that his electric bill skyrocketed along with his internet bill because he had to keep his laptop going at all times in order to keep acquiring bitcoin.
why would his Internet bill go up?

In my 32 years of life I thought Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs where basically the same thing.

Like my mom makes both using a mustard base. My dumb-*** thought it was the same dish :smh:
:lol: so you never ate one or the other or what?

View media item 2272938 soda(maybe liquids) will soak through a paper cup eventually .. Not mines but some grimey friend
honestly doesn't take as long as you think it would

His internet probably went up due to data caps... Comcast bills me extra if I go over 300gbs

And lol I know I'm dumb,I've ate and enjoyed both since I was a kid,, just taste the same to me

Comcast data caps? :rofl: that company is the worst. I will do everything I can to make sure I never have them for any type of service

His internet probably went up due to data caps... Comcast bills me extra if I go over 300gbs

And lol I know I'm dumb,I've ate and enjoyed both since I was a kid,, just taste the same to me
maybe she just makes them really the same? Like for the same

Comcast data caps? :rofl: that company is the worst. I will do everything I can to make sure I never have them for any type of service
Do you guys really have data caps for internet? Phone and home internet unlimited :smokin Plus man internet is expensive as **** in the States. Just looked it up. Couldn't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom