I never knew that......

Makes sense when I stop to think about it. When I go to Tahoe my bag of chips always inflates as I get higher in altitude, then it deflates again when I descend. Still, pretty cool to see.

Makes sense when I stop to think about it. When I go to Tahoe my bag of chips always inflates as I get higher in altitude, then it deflates again when I descend. Still, pretty cool to see.

That’s why they teach you in scuba diving you have to be careful with descending and ascending so quickly - for this very reason.

Klay Thompson and Kevin Love played on the same Little League team here at Lake O.

Never knew that about Klay. I knew he played for Washington state but didn’t think he was from the west coast. I watched Klove play in high school at lake Oswego. Worst prediction I’ve ever made in life was thinking that he would NEVER make it to a D1 college team, let alone the nba. Dude was just bigger than all the other high schoolers and just bodied in the paint. Whoops!

Never knew that about Klay. I knew he played for Washington state but didn’t think he was from the west coast. I watched Klove play in high school at lake Oswego. Worst prediction I’ve ever made in life was thinking that he would NEVER make it to a D1 college team, let alone the nba. Dude was just bigger than all the other high schoolers and just bodied in the paint. Whoops!
Lol. Nah I knew he had the juice when he dropped 30-15 on us his sophomore year. We won state that year too LOL

Lol. Nah I knew he had the juice when he dropped 30-15 on us his sophomore year. We won state that year too LOL
I was just extremely unimpressed with his highlight package of scrappy rebounds and puttback off the glass tip ins. I was much more impressed with Kyle singler in HS. I was a sucker for sham-gods, ankle breaking crossovers, nba step back 3’s, and flashy dunks. But yeah, I was dead wrong.

Klay played high school ball in southern Orange County (Rancho Santa Margarita). His dad Mychal Thompson played for the Lakers in the 80s/90s. I used to see him at 24 hour fitness back in day

tdih-02-20-gettyimages-97284815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom