I never knew that......

I never knew how ambiguous "It ain't trickin if you got it" can be.

Last week I had an argument with a Jamaican gal about what it means.

She says this phrase is from the perspective of the hooker. To her, the phrase meant "It ain't a negative if you're gettin paid for it."

I say it's from the prospective of the "john". Meaning "If I have money to blow, then who gives a damb if i pay for sects?"

🤷

It is without question fron the perspective of the John as the John is called a trick that the ***** does for money (still one of the funniest lines I've ever heard in a sitcom).

I was today years old when I learned Elton john was still out here making bangers.

I've heard a Cold Heart randomly before but never knew that was Elton.

😮

low key slaps

BigBruisedAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif

I never knew that deep house music kinda started in 80s Detroit. You can say that’s where edm was birthed. Some classic mixes I been jamming to lately
Mannnn I remember the mixes on the radio or blasting from cars late 90s early 2000s

I'm watching the last blockbuster on Netflix. Vhs used to be between $75-$100 and only video stores bought them.

They used to make special heavy duty versions for rental - regular ones were like the price of DVDs.

Obviously with moving tape they would wear out with the sort of use you’d get renting.

Play on words...

Just realized today that "Lake Show" (the Lakers) is a play on "Late Show"

Also, "Boy Meets World" = Boy Meets GIRL

Feel free to slander me :lol:

As a thought experiment a Lithuanian man designed a rollercoaster made to kill you. aptly named Euthanasia coaster. The deal is after going hella high straight up you will drop down and experience 7 loops in a row which during that time you'll get 10Gs of force and because of the loops your blood will go to the lower half of your body. Those two combined will equate to death in less than 60 secs due to lack of oxygen in the brain. for reference when the astronauts of Apollo 11 were reentering Earth they experienced 7.19 Gs

It doesn't exist in real life, just basic table models but serves as a testament to the ends of human imagination. so here's a video of someone who made it in a video game

Back
Top Bottom