I never knew that......

Yeah they splattered.

I established dominance on the boyfriend because he was collateral for his high *** gf.

I’m not going to rock a girls jaw but her boyfriend is fair game. They almost killed like 20 people. I was mad but it was funny after.

The last thing you think is you’re working down in a big hole and a Kia will come falling from above driven by dust off huffing bandits. :lol:

TatteredFoolishFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

What happens if you're born on a plane
Although it is very difficult to fly while pregnant its possible. Most airlines stop you unless you have a written note from a doctor of urgency to fly to another country.

if a birth happens it'll gain the nationality 3 different ways:

-The child might be deemed a citizen of the country whose airspace they were flying over at the time of birth (by land)

-The child might inherit the citizenship of the child’s mother or father (by blood)

-The child might assume the citizenship of the aircraft in which they were flying (to those stateless)

for example every plane has a nationality as it is registered in their respective countries. So if you're on a Lufthansa (German) flight and both parents don't belong to a country, like Tom Hanks in the movie Terminal, the child will be German. No matter the destination or airspace. This is last and definitely least used option.

MercedesBenz is exactly where Porsche is as well but it’s not shown. I actually had to look up the source myself :lol:. But Daimler right next to is also part owners of Mercedes. they handle the trucks and non-commercial vehicles side of MB. Maybe because it started off as Daimler then broke away to form MB back in the 20s. I don’t know

But the biggest Takeaway should be the difference in Cold War prosperity with east and west Germany. So many well-known brands and yet the east is trying their best

Back
Top Bottom