I never knew that......

Yeah they splattered.

I established dominance on the boyfriend because he was collateral for his high *** gf.

I’m not going to rock a girls jaw but her boyfriend is fair game. They almost killed like 20 people. I was mad but it was funny after.
exactly how I move when it jumps off smh 🤦🏻‍♂️. Not really good for me now at this age. Actually my anger is probably my biggest problem right now,

The favs of those across the pond
881BEEE6-4C9E-469A-8050-7802E61DFAE5.jpeg

Im not a football guy by any means but why the Panthers for the UK? Tf :lol:

And The Jaguars might soon take top spot outta all of them with the newly Tottenham Hotspur Stadium designed to house NFL games they have a tradition to house at least one every year. so does Wembley. (Side Note a tradition is Detroit Lions plays every thanksgiving. been happening since the 50s).

for example in this clip their dressing room here is extra big. to fill a 54 minimum person NFL team

That being said the Jaguars have a new tradition of playing in London or Europe at least every year. The owner already owns another London based soccer team, Fulham

this is from 2020 and Jags had two London games

TLDR; The Jacksonville Jaguars might move to London.

Yea I thought the Jags would be the UKs favorite squad. They are always playing there as a "home" team.

Who in the hell decides to be a Texans fan?!?!

I wonder if this has any effect on which games player decide to sit out to “rest”.

You’d think the whole thing would be a waste of time - I can understand California going after MJ as a cash grab - but now that most do it surely it’s all a wash? - ie you lose the income from the home team but gain the income from the visitors.

Benefits the accountants though I suppose…

if youre looking to factory lace your shoes
was always curious
finally looked it up

I’ve been changing lace styles of my shoes for years now. A running joke with the boys it’s become.
A3654B37-79ED-42E4-AD83-4535485C8B78.jpeg

Left is lighting bolt, right is something else but starts with the horizontal up top then waffles down. I’ve been using this website. Hella ideas. If the shoes are iconic enough I won’t mess with them but free game to the rest

The oils, skin cells and gas that people leave behind on these seats, as well as many years of traffic and UV rays, cause the plastic to wear and fade, heating it burns away the oils and dead skin, and expose the new layer of plastic underneath all the elements of daily life, it’s cool but it can only be done a number of times before the plastic becomes too brittle and has to be replaced

Back
Top Bottom