I no longer mess with thick girls....

Originally Posted by jgalan713

My ex with no Butt used to stay saying this about girls with big butts..
That they stink cus they cheeks be rubbing together all day..kinda true tho
nerd.gif
false. your broad was hating because she aint have no $$@. and any broad will stink if they dont wash they $$@.

Originally Posted by parada45

How thick are we talking?
Word.. cuz i know thick chicks (Not anywhere close to being fat) That smell good dude

It's just girls and their hygiene, there's also slim/skinny who stink
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Lime green font huh...
nerd.gif
thinkin the same thing... good times shall be had again
nerd.gif
is that pookie? if so,
pimp.gif

but yeah, i been wondering about this. what makes that thang smell? i have come across a few females that have been not so fresh, and i had to break it downto them that they needed to see the gyno asap.

this was after a shower, btw. smelling like fresh cut onions...

it can't be friction by itself...

I got Taste for all Shapes and You should @ least once but I dont decide until I HIT it then explore it NAKED...

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[h3]I know longer mess with thick girls....[/h3]

2h3wl1l.gif

Not really sure what this gif is trying to portray...

Confusion.

But I bone just about anything that's in shape and at least 1/2 attractive. Girlfriend or more than just a bone session = .....well, my last 3 girlfriendswere around 5'6, slim/in shape, brown eyes, light skinned, and nice smile. 1 had a nice personality tho, and we don't want anything to do with eachother.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I got this model chic, its the most beautiful of sights, but she had a small odor....it wasnt bad, but it was still something...I should post pics of her

Yeah, you should.

I got this model chic, its the most beautiful of sights, but she had a small odor....it wasnt bad, but it was still something...I should post pics of her
Damn right you should

[h3][/h3]

I think they smell bad....all that thigh rubbin can't be good for the pH balance. Over the past few weeks, I've had a good run of small, yet fit women and they've all smelled great.

Discuss....
I question if you mess with thick chicks.

Also assuming all thick chicks have an odor problem is wild ignorant.

Maybe, just maybe you messing with some stinky unhygienic chicks. The type to brush their teeth and not their tongue. Non-washing the back of their necks typeof broads

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I think they smell bad....all that thigh rubbin can't be good for the pH balance. Over the past few weeks, I've had a good run of small, yet fit women and they've all smelled great.

Discuss....

On point, he probably heard this from somebody and knowing NT's hate for big girls he thought he'd get a 4+ pages of dudes agreeing withhim thinking he's cool.

2hn4975.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

its not the size....you just been messing with some nasty females.
Same thing I was thinking, usually "models" aren't that thick.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Discuss....

On point, he probably heard this from somebody and knowing NT's hate for big girls he thought he'd get a 4+ pages of dudes agreeing with him thinking he's cool.

thinking I'm cool? LOL....I don't care what you or anyone else herethinks...c'mon son

anyhow...thick as in flat stomach BIG behind and thighs....I've always had a thing for abackside that can hold dishes on it...but I swear, more than 1/2 of the time these chics are lacking in the personal hygiene dept (below the belt for youfools)

I can't post the pics, NT is too small (a dude noticed me last night at the Kudi Concert, calledme Pookie)...but I definitely am not talking to fat girls....I'm too in shape to be with a fat broad.....I'm just talking about big behind women vssmaller petite, yet still curvy.....I'm also thinking about the long term too....what happens when they have kids

Back
Top Bottom