I no longer mess with thick girls....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

its not the size....you just been messing with some nasty females.
and i don't mess with them when I smell something...I don't do vaginal...Iinfections, I don't even like to digitally pleasure a female unless I know what it smells like...
I only mess with girls without odors....

yeah the chicks you messing with, aint keeping themselves clean. the big behind chicks ive messed with always smelled fresh, even at the end of the day. helleven one chick i dated was thick and she was taking 2 showers a day. i took a shower with her on a few occasions and she would scrub the box raw. even after aparty her box was still smelling fresh like she hopped out the shower.

then i messed a fit chick and her box always stunk
sick.gif
like do you not shower? hell ive messed with more fit chicks that had a fishy box than thick chicks.

so its all dependent on the chicks hygiene and not her body shape.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

and i don't mess with them when I smell something...I don't do vaginal...I infections, I don't even like to digitally pleasure a female unless I know what it smells like...
I only mess with girls without odors....

Pookie
embarassed.gif

SoleWoman wrote:
exactly, i dont know how chlamydia smells but you dealin with nasty chics

Originally Posted by Master Zik

[h3][/h3]
I no longer mess with thick girls....
Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I think they smell bad....all that thigh rubbin can't be good for the pH balance. Over the past few weeks, I've had a good run of small, yet fit women and they've all smelled great.

Discuss....
I question if you mess with thick chicks.

Also assuming all thick chicks have an odor problem is wild ignorant.

Maybe, just maybe you messing with some stinky unhygienic chicks. The type to brush their teeth and not their tongue. Non-washing the back of their necks type of broads

thanks for the visualization brah
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i'm bout to fall off it too, cuz in the long run, will thick girls keep their shape?
smh.gif
No. Its a roll of dice. I don't want to wait to find out. Theytemporary broads.

Back
Top Bottom