I PASSED!!!

Damn, seeing you finish up rads and TypeR doing anesthesiology is true motivation.

Congrats man, can't wait to get to residency and finish up like you guys! 

Congrats to all my NT physician brethren. Boards are no joke especially the first time. The re certification boards are supposed to be easier from what every tells me at least in peds. I'll find out next year

Congrats to all my NT physician brethren. Boards are no joke especially the first time. The re certification boards are supposed to be easier from what every tells me at least in peds. I'll find out next year

Yea I hope thats true. I have to belive it is though as you never really see many attendings stressing out over taking their maintenance of certification. Good luck next year.

We are building a good group of NT physicians and include quite a few specialties. EM, RADS, ANES, PEDS just off the top of my head.

Wow what an accomplishment, congrats man. I'm currently studying for the MCAT which I'm taking in 5 months. I'm so nervous but know I can beat this test if I give it my all. I'm currently using examkrackers and TPR...hoping for the best come May

Last edited:
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhn!

tumblr_miwm3rGn9K1r0ix14o1_500.gif

master-p-spin-o22.gif

tumblr_manska7lUC1qzg08to1_500.gif

Let your inner P Miller out.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom