I see the National Business Association is still rigged

^^^Hey thanks for the analysis Joey Crawford
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by BTK

not to discredit D-Rose or the Bulls, but tonight was a clear sign David Stern's antics. That offensive foul against Hibbert, then the no call in the following series when Foster got shoved down and gave possession to the Bulls with three minutes left when momentum was siding with the Pacers. Unreal. But the NBA is a business like every other business. Storylines are whats profitable in this league and the Bulls fairy tale ending will happen. I've seen in it game 1 with the free throw discrepancy and now game 2 with these bogus calls in crunch time.
i guess you didn't see the travel on Hibbert either
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong BOTH calls would have been the correct call seeing as not only did Hibbert keep noah's arm down he traveled PRIOR to that shot attempt.
IMO you have got to call the travel though. Foul calls are too precious to EACH team not to call a travel or anything prior to a foul.
Now the Foster call was not great, but at the same time I never got a look ( was watching local at that time cause Stacey is a beast on the mic) at the push. Although the home town announcers acknowledged the push I never acutally saw it so I cannot personally acknowledge the call.
Pippen, and King said it was a push so I could assume it was a push, but im not sure it wasnt a collective effort. (someone was behind Noah)
Who? Me? Nah I would rather be that female offical, she is not intimidated by anyone. and imo she calls the game pretty much to the best of her abilities which are considerable.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by BTK

not to discredit D-Rose or the Bulls, but tonight was a clear sign David Stern's antics. That offensive foul against Hibbert, then the no call in the following series when Foster got shoved down and gave possession to the Bulls with three minutes left when momentum was siding with the Pacers. Unreal. But the NBA is a business like every other business. Storylines are whats profitable in this league and the Bulls fairy tale ending will happen. I've seen in it game 1 with the free throw discrepancy and now game 2 with these bogus calls in crunch time.
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong BOTH calls would have been the correct call seeing as not only did Hibbert keep noah's arm down he traveled PRIOR to that shot attempt.
IMO you have got to call the travel though. Foul calls are too precious to EACH team not to call a travel or anything prior to a foul.
Now the Foster call was not great, but at the same time I never got a look ( was watching local at that time cause Stacey is a beast on the mic) at the push. Although the home town announcers acknowledged the push I never acutally saw it so I cannot personally acknowledge the call.
Pippen, and King said it was a push so I could assume it was a push, but im not sure it wasnt a collective effort. (someone was behind Noah)
Who? Me? Nah I would rather be that female offical, she is not intimidated by anyone. and imo she calls the game pretty much to the best of her abilities which are considerable.

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif
traveling isn't called anymore champ, fail.

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

So you didn't see the travel, and u apparently DID NOT SEE THE REF CALL THE TRAVEL ON ROSE A LITTLE BIT BEFORE THAT EITHER ... and you talking about fail

ain't no fairytales ... 2 hard fought victories ... foster got shoved ... refs missed that ... the 2 fouls on noahs blocks ( at least one was clean) ... so it cancels out ...

any more arguments genius ...  u want antics ... replay the end of the knicks game, check spurs huge FT disparity w/o ginobili, check heat / sixers game 1

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

So you didn't see the travel, and u apparently DID NOT SEE THE REF CALL THE TRAVEL ON ROSE A LITTLE BIT BEFORE THAT EITHER ... and you talking about fail

ain't no fairytales ... 2 hard fought victories ... foster got shoved ... refs missed that ... the 2 fouls on noahs blocks ( at least one was clean) ... so it cancels out ...

any more arguments genius ...  u want antics ... replay the end of the knicks game, check spurs huge FT disparity w/o ginobili, check heat / sixers game 1

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by BTK

So you choose to ignore the traveling call on Rose on his spin move? 

BTK talkin like this is 2k11
laugh.gif
there were at least 4 travel calls last night

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by BTK

So you choose to ignore the traveling call on Rose on his spin move? 

BTK talkin like this is 2k11
laugh.gif
there were at least 4 travel calls last night

Originally Posted by miamib30514

every ref is crooked but the ones reffing the bulls games
eyes.gif

yeah right T. Young should have went to the stripe 5-8 times & how many FT did he actually have?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

every ref is crooked but the ones reffing the bulls games
eyes.gif

yeah right T. Young should have went to the stripe 5-8 times & how many FT did he actually have?

Back
Top Bottom