I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

most of the times, there #$%* want cats fighting over them.

word to the Bronx, cats REALLy get killed over chicks..

i want no parts...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i want no parts...

Exactly...Plus...Dudes dont wanna admit that his female is a h0e...
laugh.gif

If you found out that your female has been %@*$!%% some other guy...the FIRST thing you wanna know is who the guy is....

Keep it simple dude.

Tell him this:

u didn't know she had a BF till after wards, so he's completely ignorant for trying to act like it's your fault his girl's a +$%.

buttttttt if he still feels salty he can feel free to meet up and throw hands(that's if you're not scared of him).

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Okay fam this is the third #%+*%@ time i have posted in this thread. Where are the +%*%%@!%@@@+ PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F it i'm just gonna call.......
YOU WANNA SEE PICS THAT BAD? I REALLY THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS WANNA SEE PICS OF EVERYTHING THERE REALLY IS NO NEED FOR PICS IN THISTHREAD AND YOU ASKING 3 TIMES
tired.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Okay fam this is the third #%+*%@ time i have posted in this thread. Where are the +%*%%@!%@@@+ PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANNA SEE PICS THAT BAD? I REALLY THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS WANNA SEE PICS OF EVERYTHING THERE REALLY IS NO NEED FOR PICS IN THIS THREAD AND YOU ASKING 3 TIMES
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Honestly fam i dont even need pics, im just bored as hell right now and i aintgot nothin else to do

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

YOU WANNA SEE PICS THAT BAD? I REALLY THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS WANNA SEE PICS OF EVERYTHING THERE REALLY IS NO NEED FOR PICS IN THIS THREAD AND YOU ASKING 3 TIMES
tired.gif
Liar

best thing to do is just keep it moving and if he crosses your path without hesitation break his face for threatening you then when hes on the ground tell himshe licked your a s s too. that will teach him not to be making threats

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

If you found out that your female has been %@*$!%% some other guy...the FIRST thing you wanna know is who the guy is....

No.

It doesn't matter who the guy is. The focus should not be on the guy but the female. For all we know she didn't tell the man who was having sex withher that she already has a boyfriend.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

No.

It doesn't matter who the guy is. The focus should not be on the guy but the female. For all we know she didn't tell the man who was having sex with her that she already has a boyfriend.

Yall are typing what everyone SHOULD to do in this situation....im typing what everyone WOULD do in this situation....

What you mean it doesnt matter who the guy is?
laugh.gif
Are you serious?

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

not rly. i'd rather know for how long. doesn't matter with who.

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

No.

It doesn't matter who the guy is. The focus should not be on the guy but the female. For all we know she didn't tell the man who was having sex with her that she already has a boyfriend.

Yall are typing what everyone SHOULD to do in this situation....im typing what everyone WOULD do in this situation....

laugh.gif
Are you serious?

To me, it doesn't matter who the guy is. It could be a stranger or my best friend. If she gives in, it is still ALL on her.

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

No.

laugh.gif
Are you serious?

To me, it doesn't matter who the guy is. It could be a stranger or my best friend. If she gives in, it is still ALL on her.
Seriously. Throw in all the emotions you want, if any hostility is directed at anyone but the GIRL,

i want no parts...

laugh.gif

No.

laugh.gif
Are you serious?

Some of yall are straight liars Real talk if your girl went to suck another dude off you WOULD wanna know who the guy is. You aint finna stayhome n just yell at your girl n be like " why did you do that? it really hurts me deep down inside."
laugh.gif

^ haha I dunno about that whoever said that comment about not mattering who the guy is. Your telling me if your gf had sex with your best friend or brother itwouldn't hurt/piss you off more than if it was a random dude?

Originally Posted by slickrick916

^ haha I dunno about that whoever said that comment about not mattering who the guy is. Your telling me if your gf had sex with your best friend or brother it wouldn't hurt/piss you off more than if it was a random dude?
If the guy knows we're in a relationship, then to hell with them both. But if it's a dude in the OP's position, nah, I won't bemad.

Merry Christmas Eve NT!

man my gf cheated on me in hs and i talked to the dude one night at a party i was so drunk and my boy who was with me thought i wanted to fight him.

incorrect sir. i wanted to get his side of the story. at the end of the convo i told him "she deserved it" gave him dap and kept it moving. i wouldhave done his girl too so it is of no consequence to me. (i was actually involved at one time with his future baby mama. lol)

actually i have 2 people in this world that would like to hurt me for this same reason. and one of them broads i never even got to smash... btw they werealready broken up but b/c we knew each other VERY loosely he took it VERY OFFENSIVELY i was even chilling with her. smh

some dudes keep it trilla some are softer than vanilla. i my friend aspire to be like the boss.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

RIP

Seriously, explain to him what happened. You didn't know she was seeing someone else. She's at fault, not you.

If he still tries to come at you, have the cal on you.
Sounds like a good plan.

Back
Top Bottom