I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

^^^^

Heck Yea

No Need For A Beat Down....

Just Explain....
dudes arent trying to listen to explanations wen it comes to dudes messing wit their girls.

ive scrolled through 13 pages. u said he was on the facebook, so pictures are an easy access. he wont find u here

theres no chance in hell a guy is going to "understand" if you sleep with his girl - what the hell man - NT is full of aspiring
player/pimps" or somethin because its unbelievable whats being agreed upon

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Okay fam this is the third #%+*%@ time i have posted in this thread. Where are the +%*%%@!%@@@+ PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F it i'm just gonna call.......
YOU WANNA SEE PICS THAT BAD? I REALLY THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS WANNA SEE PICS OF EVERYTHING THERE REALLY IS NO NEED FOR PICS IN THIS THREAD AND YOU ASKING 3 TIMES
tired.gif
laugh.gif
wrap this post up...
2iuw7f7.png

message dude back and be like huh? wat i do remind me play it off and be like oh i didnt know if he comes at you flying knee its over

Ya girl playing 0 Coverage and Manning audibled and went deep for the score...don't get mad at Manning, get mad at ya coach
laugh.gif

I could care less who the guy is. And if my girl slept with another guy, I would actually care less who the girl is.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

post pics of the chick

$**? hahaha

I would just be careful in case he tries to do anything stupid... but if he approaches you, you better be ready to explain.

Real spit...whoop his $%% son

Imagine that, you smash his chick and mollywhop him, that just proves your a greater man in every sense and aspect, do it

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Real spit...whoop his $%% son

Imagine that, you smash his chick and mollywhop him, that just proves your a greater man in every sense and aspect, do it

Fighting over a female is childish. especially if he's not trying to wife her.

this is what i would do. I would explain the whole situation, and if he agrees or doesnt agree then whatever. I would tell him it up to you, you check yourgirl, or ill check you. Whats your choice? You get 2! IM not at fault she is but you wanna be a man so whats up. Swing mother trucker. Ill give u the firstswing. Dont run away and dont avoid. Always be upfront with your problems regardless if shes at fault or you are. Be a man and clear up the mess that you havecreated. Let him know who you are, and if you wear Jays make sure a big JORDAN is imprinted on his forehead.

"but just wait and see when i come home"
where is homeboy coming from? If its irak... RIP

You might wana edit that F word a lil better. Then I would send him a message back

"I've been really busy trying to put together these coffe tables. I really don't have time to go back n forth with you. Check your trap, not me.Hey you know how to leave glitter comments on peoples pages?"

Back
Top Bottom