I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

ok so about a month ago i met this chick i went to highschool with. i talk to her and get her number to go hang out and what not. she takes time off from workand agreed to come drink and hang out with me. so we're hanging out and she tells me that she had the biggiest crush on me back in high school. one thingleads to another and next thing you know im smashing this broad. couple days later i find out shes in a serious relationship with her bf of 3 years. i aint nohome wrecker or anything i wouldnt wish this upon anyone but she wanted me and threw herself at me and i did what any man would do and i hit it. couple daysago her bf gets at me on facebook

U know who tha fuk this is man....and u know #@# u did..i hope u know wats coming after what u did, there no turning back now u better watch ur back for nowon....but just wait and see when i come home.....ur tha first person on my list to come see homie...see u then better hope i dont fine ya buddy....

i aint scared of this guy or anything but what should i do? my first instinct was to send him a msg back that i dont give a +*$@ who he is and what not but iwanted to see how you guys would handle this. im sure someone on here has been through something like this so lend me a helping hand.........anyone??

RIP

Seriously, explain to him what happened. You didn't know she was seeing someone else. She's at fault, not you.

If he still tries to come at you, have the cal on you.

I'd either not reply or tell him that im the least of his problems and that he needs to check his girl.

U know who tha fuk this is man....and u know #@# u did..i hope u know wats coming after what u did, there no turning back now u better watch ur back for now on....but just wait and see when i come home.....ur tha first person on my list to come see homie...see u then better hope i dont fine ya buddy....

just be like i didnt know there was a fine for smashing your woman

anyways juss brush it off...or be like dude i dont even know u

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chicks be gettin N_ in all sorts of unnecessary problems.

Well since you have absolutely NOTHING to gain from having any problems with this lame, just msg him back and deny the whole thing. Thats what I would do.

First every man wouldn't do that. As a man, if you have respect and remorse, you should tell him you didn't know about him til days after. Heshouldn't be mad at you since you didn't know. Apologize and learn to keep your gun in your holster. Guys keep your guns in your holsters.

Well first things first, You are a little shook about it. But anyways, just msg him and tell him his girl aint say nothin bout him or her being in arelationship, and if you knew that things woulda went down differently. But at the end of the day if he feel a certain way about the situation nothing gonnachange his mind. But just be real wit him, if what you typed is what really went down then you not really at fault for the whole thing

sad thing is that his girl cheated on him and he is still defending her
laugh.gif

and oh ya
RIP
better have that cal on you

it's happened to me on two occasions

i just told em i'm not the one you should be up in arms with, your girl threw at me not like i raped her?
i mean i'm too grown to fight over a female that's foolish and if she did this with me, i'm probably not the only guy.

so instead of worrying about me, you need to look at what you were doing wrong and why she felt she needed another man to satisfy her needs.

Simpin $#% N's. smh.

I've been on both sides of this situation. My advice is not to reply. As a guy the first instinct is that you have been betrayed, and the person that effedyour chick needs to be dealt with. If you reply it will just go back in forth. And if you continue to enrage someone with nothing to lose it could lead toproblems. Chances are he will try and antagonize you. Don't fall for it. Eventually he will realize that it's the chick that was wrong and that'swhere the problem is. I mean it's not like she tripped fell and landed on your #@!%.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

what the +%%@ he need the gun for though? straight up @+#$! %#@% right there. what happened to jsut throwing hands?

Originally Posted by acosta2

Originally Posted by eye see soles

what the +%%@ he need the gun for though? straight up @+#$! %#@% right there. what happened to jsut throwing hands?
I was being sarcastic.

Chill.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom