I still want to know when the ROC will reflect the voters of this country and the scientific proof r

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard an argument that it is not allowed in order to protect the sanctity of those under the age of 18. But i have yet to see anyone over or under the age of 18 post something regarding this plant in an irresponsible manner.

I would like a legitimate and mature answer from the mods as to when Niketalk can progress with this issue -- and yes, this is an everyday and political issue that has caused harm to many citizens and families -- AND NOT from the physiological effects from the plant -- but instead from the oppression of the knowledge about the plant and the criminalization of those who support it.

I highly disagree with banning a topic and continuing the ignorance that was started by the War On Drugs that did nothing but oppress certain cultures and build capital for privatized prisons.

I know that Niketalk as a community DOES NOT SUPPORT these negative views on plants and the sub-cultures, and also does not support the strategies of the War On Drugs to oppress these natural resources and sub-cultures.

I think it is in very bad taste that Niketalk and Methodical Management Methodical Management actually supports these tactics of oppression by not allowing us freedom of information regarding the topic, and still promoting the false idea that this plant is morally wrong.

There is nothing wrong with guidance to members who are not familiar with the legal protocols regarding this plant, or the medical benefits and proper usage to obtain these medical benefits.

No I am not trolling. I want a mature answer from a message board that claims to fight sexism, racism and prejudice. Because that is not the case regarding this topic.

Two years ago I would have took the answer I was given and kept it moving. But we are two years progressed in this world of information. I know for a fact that METH supports natural and vegan eating, and I don't see how natural healing should be dealt with any different -- especially now that it is becoming legal in most states and the federal government has said it will back down on the criminalization and leave it up to the states to handle.

Every police officer I have talked to in the last year has said that this plant will be completely legal in 5 years. I don't see Niketalk progressing with this topic at that same rate.

Last edited:
Our community reflects the legal reality.

We've always allowed users to discuss things like the prison industrial complex, sentencing disparities, racial profiling, and other injustices - but that's quite different from people talking about committing crimes themselves.  

For example, talking about the RIAA suing little old ladies for six figures over an mp3 is different than discussing the best methods to commit piracy and theft.  

As you saw, we allowed users to discuss the legality of marijuana UP UNTIL the point where users began abusing the forums to discuss committing crimes.

It's a very simple concept to grasp, so please spare me the feigned moral outrage.  If you want to discuss weed like alcohol, call me when it's no longer a federal crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom