I swear sometimes I Think Slavery Wasnt Real

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by Defontes
Native Americans, Jews, Chinese, the list goes on im sure

You are joking right? Native American males were not very agricultural so they werent used as slaves. Americans just killed them because they were in the way. They werent slaves. The Chinese got paid and they came to America by choice. The Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians like 1000 years ago, and sometimes it is believed that that actually didnt happen. Blacks were the actual slaves of America, because of racism. That's all it was. Whites thought they blacks were savages and lazy, and letting them become free men would only lead to crime and a bunch of blacks doing nothing. So letting them work was beneficial for them in the white peoples eyes. The only slavery that is of a great magnitude is the sex slave trade.
laugh.gif
, rewriting history based on your emotions.  Sorry to break it to ya' but slavery existed long before America was discovered.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

off topic.. i find it funny (kinda) how black people nowadays like to sit in the back of the bus rather then sitting in the front.

A Black person should feel free to sit where ever he/she wants to on a bus..

off topic.. i find it funny (kinda) how black people nowadays like to sit in the back of the bus rather then sitting in the front.

A Black person should feel free to sit where ever he/she wants to on a bus..

indifferent.gif
i never sit in the back & im black.

indifferent.gif

white had better weapons then the blacks.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..Generalizing? anyway it's suggested that you get off through the back door that way it doesn't interfere with people getting on.. Everyone should try to sit in the back  [/color]
grin.gif

white had better weapons then the blacks.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..Generalizing? anyway it's suggested that you get off through the back door that way it doesn't interfere with people getting on.. Everyone should try to sit in the back  [/color]
grin.gif

You are joking right? Native American males were not very agricultural so they werent used as slaves. Americans just killed them because they were in the way. They werent slaves. The Chinese got paid and they came to America by choice. The Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians like 1000 years ago, and sometimes it is believed that that actually didnt happen. Blacks were the actual slaves of America, because of racism. That's all it was. Whites thought they blacks were savages and lazy, and letting them become free men would only lead to crime and a bunch of blacks doing nothing. So letting them work was beneficial for them in the white peoples eyes. The only slavery that is of a great magnitude is the sex slave trade.
Native Americans WERE slaves in America.  However, due to their rapidly decreasing numbers, the colonists needed a new option.

The Chinese weren't slaves technically, but they were grossly mistreated and underpaid.  Shortly after, America banned Chinese immigration through a series of laws, until roughly 1930.

The Egyptian Civilization that you speak of did not exist in 1010 C.E.  I don't understand what you're saying.

Racism against black people arose as an effort to justify the Triangle Trade.  After the start of the Industrial Revolution, slavery was no longer beneficial to Europe (and consequently America).  Roughly 14 million slaves were imported into Africa, the majority going to South America.  I guess that's not of a great enough magnitude for you.

Please stop talking nonsense, you might alter impressionable youths on this site with your misinformation.

Native Americans WERE slaves in America.  However, due to their rapidly decreasing numbers, the colonists needed a new option.

The Chinese weren't slaves technically, but they were grossly mistreated and underpaid.  Shortly after, America banned Chinese immigration through a series of laws, until roughly 1930.

The Egyptian Civilization that you speak of did not exist in 1010 C.E.  I don't understand what you're saying.

Racism against black people arose as an effort to justify the Triangle Trade.  After the start of the Industrial Revolution, slavery was no longer beneficial to Europe (and consequently America).  Roughly 14 million slaves were imported into Africa, the majority going to South America.  I guess that's not of a great enough magnitude for you.

Please stop talking nonsense, you might alter impressionable youths on this site with your misinformation.

Three most smuggled things in the world according to the UN

1. Drugs
2. Arms
3. People

Yeah, slavery was, is, and will continue to be real.

1. Drugs
2. Arms
3. People

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

indifferent.gif

throughout my HS years, the back of the bus would be crowded with black kids .. fights and jokes will be fired back there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

indifferent.gif

throughout my HS years, the back of the bus would be crowded with black kids .. fights and jokes will be fired back there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

1. Drugs
2. Arms
3. People

tired.gif
.  That list sums up humanity.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

1. Drugs
2. Arms
3. People

tired.gif
.  That list sums up humanity.

indifferent.gif

I think this guy is trolling 

Because i refuse to believe someone can be this misinformed 

indifferent.gif

I think this guy is trolling 

Because i refuse to believe someone can be this misinformed 

O.P. the reason why you feel that way is becuase you did not pay the price for your freedom
i do not think the price has been paid yet
according to Marxism the proletariat over throw the people who own the means of production but rather black people got their freedom handed to them
which is why i think blacks do not get respect in America...

If you knew your great grandpa died for you to enjoy the right to complain like you do now then you'd surely have more respect for what them than to renounce and minimize their hardships

O.P. the reason why you feel that way is becuase you did not pay the price for your freedom
i do not think the price has been paid yet
according to Marxism the proletariat over throw the people who own the means of production but rather black people got their freedom handed to them
which is why i think blacks do not get respect in America...

If you knew your great grandpa died for you to enjoy the right to complain like you do now then you'd surely have more respect for what them than to renounce and minimize their hardships

Back
Top Bottom