I swear sometimes I Think Slavery Wasnt Real

Originally Posted by third

O.P. the reason why you feel that way is becuase you did not pay the price for your freedom
i do not think the price has been paid yet
according to Marxism the proletariat over throw the people who own the means of production but rather black people got their freedom handed to them
which is why i think blacks do not get respect in America...

If you knew your great grandpa died for you to enjoy the right to complain like you do now then you'd surely have more respect for what them than to renounce and minimize their hardships
you must have slept on the civil rights movement 
30t6p3b.gif

Mods locked this up too much little kids/uneducated adults trying to be history teachers 

O.P. the reason why you feel that way is becuase you did not pay the price for your freedom
i do not think the price has been paid yet
according to Marxism the proletariat over throw the people who own the means of production but rather black people got their freedom handed to them
which is why i think blacks do not get respect in America...

If you knew your great grandpa died for you to enjoy the right to complain like you do now then you'd surely have more respect for what them than to renounce and minimize their hardships
30t6p3b.gif

Mods locked this up too much little kids/uneducated adults trying to be history teachers 

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I blame those damn white Egyptians for having slaves, if it wasn't for the white Egyptians that held all that power, no other slaves would have existed throughout history.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you think thats when slavery begun?

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I blame those damn white Egyptians for having slaves, if it wasn't for the white Egyptians that held all that power, no other slaves would have existed throughout history.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you think thats when slavery begun?

You guys are clearly misinformed. I dont think a US HISTORY textbook would lie about it, and quite frankly I dont think my history teacher who has been teaching the AP for over 30 years would lie about it. Wavy, you clearly don't know what your talking about. I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's were slaves, but thats it. They WERENT enslaved mainly because the men were hunters. They had no knowledge in agriculture, and the women wouldnt have been slaves. Secondly re-read my egyptian argument again. I clearly said it's debatable if it even happened.

Nikekidwonder, you are an idiot. First off after the British defeated the Dutch to gain control of the slave trade, indentured servants were no longer the main source of labor in the colonies. Africans were cheaper and a better investment. Why didn't the British just inslave the Irish? BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST. When the Northerners wanted the Southerners to get rid of Slavery, they made the arguments in which I stated before. Have you studied Imperialism yet? It's been proven throughout time that Whites have thought as blacks to be lazy and savages. Come on son.

Edit: I just realized how much of an idiot you were too Wavey. I can't believe you just said Native Americans were no longer slaves due to the decrease of their population.
laugh.gif
The Americans killed the Native Americans. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE they wouldve killed them if they were used as slave labor?

You guys are clearly misinformed. I dont think a US HISTORY textbook would lie about it, and quite frankly I dont think my history teacher who has been teaching the AP for over 30 years would lie about it. Wavy, you clearly don't know what your talking about. I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's were slaves, but thats it. They WERENT enslaved mainly because the men were hunters. They had no knowledge in agriculture, and the women wouldnt have been slaves. Secondly re-read my egyptian argument again. I clearly said it's debatable if it even happened.

Nikekidwonder, you are an idiot. First off after the British defeated the Dutch to gain control of the slave trade, indentured servants were no longer the main source of labor in the colonies. Africans were cheaper and a better investment. Why didn't the British just inslave the Irish? BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST. When the Northerners wanted the Southerners to get rid of Slavery, they made the arguments in which I stated before. Have you studied Imperialism yet? It's been proven throughout time that Whites have thought as blacks to be lazy and savages. Come on son.

Edit: I just realized how much of an idiot you were too Wavey. I can't believe you just said Native Americans were no longer slaves due to the decrease of their population.
laugh.gif
The Americans killed the Native Americans. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE they wouldve killed them if they were used as slave labor?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

I would agree with  you had they taken the Malcolm x route rather than the pacifism mlk route
-peaceful demonstrating in nothing more than glorified complaining *****ing and moaning
they might give in in order to get you to shut up but it does not mean they respect you

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

I would agree with  you had they taken the Malcolm x route rather than the pacifism mlk route
-peaceful demonstrating in nothing more than glorified complaining *****ing and moaning
they might give in in order to get you to shut up but it does not mean they respect you

you're too dumb to realize that ain't nothing changed. Slavery is still taking place, but the simple minds such as yours can't notice.

you're too dumb to realize that ain't nothing changed. Slavery is still taking place, but the simple minds such as yours can't notice.

I'm sorry for even posting in here, I heisted on my first post but went along with it anyways knowing what idiocracy I would have to force myself to read afterwards. Owell, I blame myself. Thanks Wavey and all the others who don't speak nonsense in regards to topics like this.

I'm out, You can find me in the toe suckin thread if you wanna have fun on the interweb.
nerd.gif

I'm sorry for even posting in here, I heisted on my first post but went along with it anyways knowing what idiocracy I would have to force myself to read afterwards. Owell, I blame myself. Thanks Wavey and all the others who don't speak nonsense in regards to topics like this.

I'm out, You can find me in the toe suckin thread if you wanna have fun on the interweb.
nerd.gif

Im sorry but anyone who is trying to compare the African Slave Trade/Genocide/Dehumanization to anything in the past 500 years is failing. Slavery destroyed soooo much of African culture. There is so much misinformation with the topic its crazy. Some people believe Africans pre-slaves were these animalistic creatures but there is documentation proving that tribes in Africa developed their own societys and were from from acting like animals. Slavery not only took human resource from africa but DESTROYED African culture. Every African America in the US has no clue about their original origins or any of their ancestry culture pre-slavery. The amount of damage that has been done to black society can not even be calculated it is so amazing how we have lost our entire culture. Even with the Native American genocide they still were able to keep their costumes and culture. African Amercians have no clue about their heritage. Black Culture in America is based of slavery and everything that has occured after nothing to do with our real roots.

Im sorry but anyone who is trying to compare the African Slave Trade/Genocide/Dehumanization to anything in the past 500 years is failing. Slavery destroyed soooo much of African culture. There is so much misinformation with the topic its crazy. Some people believe Africans pre-slaves were these animalistic creatures but there is documentation proving that tribes in Africa developed their own societys and were from from acting like animals. Slavery not only took human resource from africa but DESTROYED African culture. Every African America in the US has no clue about their original origins or any of their ancestry culture pre-slavery. The amount of damage that has been done to black society can not even be calculated it is so amazing how we have lost our entire culture. Even with the Native American genocide they still were able to keep their costumes and culture. African Amercians have no clue about their heritage. Black Culture in America is based of slavery and everything that has occured after nothing to do with our real roots.

smh @ people trying to downplay US slavery all the way to not existing?. yes it happened. and to the guy saying all races which were enslaved were treated as badly, I'd suggest maybe watching a few films/documentaries at least to understand more. Raped, branded, beaten, hanged, lynched maybe a few pics will help:

2qc0cac.jpg

s0y8n6.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2ciig7s.jpg

21mgdy1.jpg

293yn0g.jpg

k1ow2p.jpg

2rzck91.jpg

smh @ people trying to downplay US slavery all the way to not existing?. yes it happened. and to the guy saying all races which were enslaved were treated as badly, I'd suggest maybe watching a few films/documentaries at least to understand more. Raped, branded, beaten, hanged, lynched maybe a few pics will help:

2qc0cac.jpg

s0y8n6.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2ciig7s.jpg

21mgdy1.jpg

293yn0g.jpg

k1ow2p.jpg

2rzck91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom