I swear sometimes I Think Slavery Wasnt Real

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes but there are still evident remnants of that time still present.

Son merely has to travel to other "developing nations" to see da atrocities of da humanRace against one another...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes but there are still evident remnants of that time still present.

Son merely has to travel to other "developing nations" to see da atrocities of da humanRace against one another...

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

You guys are clearly misinformed. I dont think a US HISTORY textbook would lie about it, and quite frankly I dont think my history teacher who has been teaching the AP for over 30 years would lie about it. Wavy, you clearly don't know what your talking about. I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's were slaves, but thats it. They WERENT enslaved mainly because the men were hunters. They had no knowledge in agriculture, and the women wouldnt have been slaves. Secondly re-read my egyptian argument again. I clearly said it's debatable if it even happened.

Nikekidwonder, you are an idiot. First off after the British defeated the Dutch to gain control of the slave trade, indentured servants were no longer the main source of labor in the colonies. Africans were cheaper and a better investment. Why didn't the British just inslave the Irish? BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST. When the Northerners wanted the Southerners to get rid of Slavery, they made the arguments in which I stated before. Have you studied Imperialism yet? It's been proven throughout time that Whites have thought as blacks to be lazy and savages. Come on son.

Edit: I just realized how much of an idiot you were too Wavey. I can't believe you just said Native Americans were no longer slaves due to the decrease of their population.
laugh.gif
The Americans killed the Native Americans. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE they wouldve killed them if they were used as slave labor?
Riight, so the American History textbook and the American Educational system teach nothing but the truth
laugh.gif

Native Americans also died off from diseases caused by the Americans.  Native Americans weren't used as slaves because they knew the land, fled easier, and fought back much more resilient than the blacks because it was their natural home.  It was easier to make someone a slave if the slave was taken outside of their home and comfort.

You guys are clearly misinformed. I dont think a US HISTORY textbook would lie about it, and quite frankly I dont think my history teacher who has been teaching the AP for over 30 years would lie about it. Wavy, you clearly don't know what your talking about. I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's were slaves, but thats it. They WERENT enslaved mainly because the men were hunters. They had no knowledge in agriculture, and the women wouldnt have been slaves. Secondly re-read my egyptian argument again. I clearly said it's debatable if it even happened.

Nikekidwonder, you are an idiot. First off after the British defeated the Dutch to gain control of the slave trade, indentured servants were no longer the main source of labor in the colonies. Africans were cheaper and a better investment. Why didn't the British just inslave the Irish? BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST. When the Northerners wanted the Southerners to get rid of Slavery, they made the arguments in which I stated before. Have you studied Imperialism yet? It's been proven throughout time that Whites have thought as blacks to be lazy and savages. Come on son.

Edit: I just realized how much of an idiot you were too Wavey. I can't believe you just said Native Americans were no longer slaves due to the decrease of their population.
laugh.gif
The Americans killed the Native Americans. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE they wouldve killed them if they were used as slave labor?
Riight, so the American History textbook and the American Educational system teach nothing but the truth
laugh.gif

Native Americans also died off from diseases caused by the Americans.  Native Americans weren't used as slaves because they knew the land, fled easier, and fought back much more resilient than the blacks because it was their natural home.  It was easier to make someone a slave if the slave was taken outside of their home and comfort.

Perhaps every nation should outsource its history! Scholars in the U.S. could write a fine history of the U.S.S.R., for example, just as Russians could do a good job on our past. But about their own past, especially when writing for school children, authors tend to be ethnocentric, nationalist, and sometimes just plain wrong.

From the banned intro to the Chinese version of the book I recommended - you can read the whole thing here.

Perhaps every nation should outsource its history! Scholars in the U.S. could write a fine history of the U.S.S.R., for example, just as Russians could do a good job on our past. But about their own past, especially when writing for school children, authors tend to be ethnocentric, nationalist, and sometimes just plain wrong.

From the banned intro to the Chinese version of the book I recommended - you can read the whole thing here.

Watch "Slavery and the making of America" 
pimp.gif

...Europeans have always self absorbed with an superiority complex,
I said this in another thread, they contributed nothing to the human race early on
just "categorized" inventions of indigenous people and give it an 'European" name to monetize it (Similar to Google)
That's why they are (admit it or not) "superior" the cut off your hand and sold it back to you...they've taken the best from every nation and created
an allure of "freedom and togetherness" and in order to obtain ultimate success you have to relinquish
your traditions and customs and adopt theirs or else you're a "savage"...but once you do, you surrendered your equality and become
inferior...it's the basis for the CIA's MK ULTRA program, creating a "Mass Stockholm Syndrome"

that's why I call myself Stockholm Patriot....

I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's Indians were slaves, but thats it.
My great grandmother parent's were Cherokee, and indeed were SLAVES in North Carolina. My family's history was documented in the newspapers and part of North Carolina's history.
When their slave owner died he left the land to them and his fortune. My family owns the land to this day.

Secondly, Indians were the first slaves ...shipped to the Caribbean and South America, this was proven because many of Brazilian tribes are Spanish speaking Indians that share the same GENOTYPES
as Eskimos (another politically incorrect term for Indians in Alaska).

Watch "Slavery and the making of America" 
pimp.gif

...Europeans have always self absorbed with an superiority complex,
I said this in another thread, they contributed nothing to the human race early on
just "categorized" inventions of indigenous people and give it an 'European" name to monetize it (Similar to Google)
That's why they are (admit it or not) "superior" the cut off your hand and sold it back to you...they've taken the best from every nation and created
an allure of "freedom and togetherness" and in order to obtain ultimate success you have to relinquish
your traditions and customs and adopt theirs or else you're a "savage"...but once you do, you surrendered your equality and become
inferior...it's the basis for the CIA's MK ULTRA program, creating a "Mass Stockholm Syndrome"

that's why I call myself Stockholm Patriot....

I'm sure a few hundred of Native American's Indians were slaves, but thats it.
My great grandmother parent's were Cherokee, and indeed were SLAVES in North Carolina. My family's history was documented in the newspapers and part of North Carolina's history.
When their slave owner died he left the land to them and his fortune. My family owns the land to this day.

Secondly, Indians were the first slaves ...shipped to the Caribbean and South America, this was proven because many of Brazilian tribes are Spanish speaking Indians that share the same GENOTYPES
as Eskimos (another politically incorrect term for Indians in Alaska).

being high yellow people wouldn't think im black

so i hear the worst racist rants ever! from other people

i just sit back & don't say a word think to myself .....well damn i knew it!

being high yellow people wouldn't think im black

so i hear the worst racist rants ever! from other people

i just sit back & don't say a word think to myself .....well damn i knew it!

The European tried to use the Native American as slaves, but failed. 
The colonists turn to slaves imported from Africa as the most logical, cost-effective way to solve their vexing shortage of labor.

Basically they created slavery to cultivate their lands and generate profits, status, and success. 

smh @ some peoples' lack of history knowledge. 

The European tried to use the Native American as slaves, but failed. 
The colonists turn to slaves imported from Africa as the most logical, cost-effective way to solve their vexing shortage of labor.

Basically they created slavery to cultivate their lands and generate profits, status, and success. 

smh @ some peoples' lack of history knowledge. 

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

laugh.gif

Lol. Come on guy. If a teacher is teaching whats on a standardized test then clearly there is some truth. This isnt Japan were they deny the gRape of Nanjing. I find it so funny that you guys feel as if the American Educational system is incorrect, because if primary sources occurred in the US, why wouldnt you believe it? Primary sources arent good enough? Oh I forgot. A professor born 200 years later is more credible then primary sources. If you dont believe something that is on an AP then there is something wrong.

laugh.gif

Lol. Come on guy. If a teacher is teaching whats on a standardized test then clearly there is some truth. This isnt Japan were they deny the gRape of Nanjing. I find it so funny that you guys feel as if the American Educational system is incorrect, because if primary sources occurred in the US, why wouldnt you believe it? Primary sources arent good enough? Oh I forgot. A professor born 200 years later is more credible then primary sources. If you dont believe something that is on an AP then there is something wrong.

laugh.gif

But you're contradicting yourself - a standardized textbook isn't a primary source - not even close. Your high school history teacher will generally just teach the textbook and towards the exams you will take - because it's too much effort to try and actually teach history and truth.

You're awfully naive if you think that none of the history you know isn't revisionist either - like I already said the winners get to write the history.

laugh.gif

But you're contradicting yourself - a standardized textbook isn't a primary source - not even close. Your high school history teacher will generally just teach the textbook and towards the exams you will take - because it's too much effort to try and actually teach history and truth.

You're awfully naive if you think that none of the history you know isn't revisionist either - like I already said the winners get to write the history.

Originally Posted by kdawg

laugh.gif

you oughta read Lies My Teacher Told Me. It exposes a LOT of lies that more than 99% of the population see as truth because the educational system teaches something other than the truth, or the whole story in some cases. You ever wonder why Americans dont understand why the rest of the world seems to despise em? Maybe they know something the Americans dont...

Originally Posted by kdawg

laugh.gif

you oughta read Lies My Teacher Told Me. It exposes a LOT of lies that more than 99% of the population see as truth because the educational system teaches something other than the truth, or the whole story in some cases. You ever wonder why Americans dont understand why the rest of the world seems to despise em? Maybe they know something the Americans dont...

laugh.gif

Half truths bro, edited and watered down

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Screech

laugh.gif

whoa you guys are treating this like dude is talking about the standard state exam. The AP exams should get a little bit more credit than what a lot of you guys are giving credit for.

Back
Top Bottom