I swear sometimes I Think Slavery Wasnt Real

Just look around, there's still slavery all around us. From sex slaves, to debt bondage slavery, etc..

Just look around, there's still slavery all around us. From sex slaves, to debt bondage slavery, etc..

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by Defontes

whats hard to believe? you know blacks werent the only slaves in history

What other groups cross bred through rape ?

So are Mixed Black Girls(
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) an indirect result of slavery?   

What other groups cross bred through rape ?

So are Mixed Black Girls(
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) an indirect result of slavery?   

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I know that nephew, but its still crazy. Could you really imagine OWNING another human seriously? Breeding bigger ones to make "Super Slaves"...like they yorkies or some #%%$. Selling them at auctions and #%%$....Imagine buying a black family on Ebay.
We do it with Animals. What makes you think we didnt and still dont do it to each other. . Ever hear of the NFL? or NBA? Blood diamonds? Sorry OP maybe you should pick up some books. 

What are you even talking about? Yeah we breed animals, and contrary to what you may believe, blacks are not that. The NFL and NBA players a bred to be athletes? What?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I know that nephew, but its still crazy. Could you really imagine OWNING another human seriously? Breeding bigger ones to make "Super Slaves"...like they yorkies or some #%%$. Selling them at auctions and #%%$....Imagine buying a black family on Ebay.
We do it with Animals. What makes you think we didnt and still dont do it to each other. . Ever hear of the NFL? or NBA? Blood diamonds? Sorry OP maybe you should pick up some books. 

What are you even talking about? Yeah we breed animals, and contrary to what you may believe, blacks are not that. The NFL and NBA players a bred to be athletes? What?

Originally Posted by whiterails

What other groups were treated like cattle and cross bred through rape ?
Native Americans, Jews, Chinese, the list goes on im sure
Elaborate, share the knowledge.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Read a book. Read several.[/color]  
If you honestly think that black people were the only people who were treated as you described you need a lot more help than what a message board can give you.

Classic facile defense.

This is an internet forum.

If you're going to try and shut someone down, at least have the respect to provide evidence, then and there, when you're doing it.

All dude did was mention groups--he, however, did NOT provide genuine evidence to support his claim.

We don't have to provide any evidence for a statement like: "black were treated like cattle and cross bred through rape" because it's a truth we know to be genuine in all parts.

If you honestly think that black people were the only people who were treated as you described you need a lot more help than what a message board can give you.

Classic facile defense.

If you're going to try and shut someone down, at least have the respect to provide evidence, then and there, when you're doing it.

All dude did was mention groups--he, however, did NOT provide genuine evidence to support his claim.

We don't have to provide any evidence for a statement like: "black were treated like cattle and cross bred through rape" because it's a truth we know to be genuine in all parts.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Classic facile defense.

Right.  So the fact that blacks were cross-bred is a genuine truth, but the fact that any other race was is not a a genuine truth.
Got it.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Classic facile defense.

Right.  So the fact that blacks were cross-bred is a genuine truth, but the fact that any other race was is not a a genuine truth.
Got it.

I blame those damn white Egyptians for having slaves, if it wasn't for the white Egyptians that held all that power, no other slaves would have existed throughout history.

I blame those damn white Egyptians for having slaves, if it wasn't for the white Egyptians that held all that power, no other slaves would have existed throughout history.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I dont know the history of slavery, but I think slavery was almost inevitable once civilizations began to develop and social stratification/idolizing of leaders began.

I dont know the history of slavery, but I think slavery was almost inevitable once civilizations began to develop and social stratification/idolizing of leaders began.

white had better weapons then the blacks.

off topic.. i find it funny (kinda) how black people nowadays like to sit in the back of the bus rather then sitting in the front.

white had better weapons then the blacks.

off topic.. i find it funny (kinda) how black people nowadays like to sit in the back of the bus rather then sitting in the front.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I was being sarcastic.  I was going to respond to your post more, but these threads never end well.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I was being sarcastic.  I was going to respond to your post more, but these threads never end well.

You are joking right? Native American males were not very agricultural so they werent used as slaves. Americans just killed them because they were in the way. They werent slaves. The Chinese got paid and they came to America by choice. The Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians like 1000 years ago, and sometimes it is believed that that actually didnt happen. Blacks were the actual slaves of America, because of racism. That's all it was. Whites thought they blacks were savages and lazy, and letting them become free men would only lead to crime and a bunch of blacks doing nothing. So letting them work was beneficial for them in the white peoples eyes. The only slavery that is of a great magnitude is the sex slave trade.

You are joking right? Native American males were not very agricultural so they werent used as slaves. Americans just killed them because they were in the way. They werent slaves. The Chinese got paid and they came to America by choice. The Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians like 1000 years ago, and sometimes it is believed that that actually didnt happen. Blacks were the actual slaves of America, because of racism. That's all it was. Whites thought they blacks were savages and lazy, and letting them become free men would only lead to crime and a bunch of blacks doing nothing. So letting them work was beneficial for them in the white peoples eyes. The only slavery that is of a great magnitude is the sex slave trade.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

laugh.gif
, rewriting history based on your emotions.  Sorry to break it to ya' but slavery existed long before America was discovered.

Back
Top Bottom