*I THINK I TOOK THE BIGGEST L IN HISTORY.. IS THERE ANYTHING I COULDA DID TO PREVENT THIS?*

So i work at a pizza place and i had a customer come in and order a supreme pizza..... She wanted to add an additional topping to her pizza which i said it was gonna be $1.59 more. AND SHE LOST IT! She told me she got the samething yesterday and they didnt charge her the additional price. She cussed at me called me all types of dumb Bs, MFs i mean every name of the book! Beat on the glass and told me to come outside so she could kick my butt! My manager was there and the district manager came to visit the store... Not only did the DM stand there and let the customer go off on me, she got what SHE WANTED THEN SOME! Needless to say i still have my job, but now everybody in the store thinks ima punk for not goin off on the lady..... Im the talk of the store..... But i didnt want to lose my job... its not much but it helps me pay the bills..... Did i do the right thing?? HELP!

the professional side of me says you did the right thing.

the otherside of me says you shoulda beat her on the head with a salami.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

the professional side of me says you did the right thing.

the otherside of me says you shoulda beat her on the head with a salami Pepperoni .
fixed

1focusedfemale wrote:

Pics?? 
nerd.gif

You did the right thing. Stooping to her level and goin' off on her would make you no better.

BTW, it's "could've done".

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You kept your dignity.. for what?  $6.00/hr?

Smh AND the DM and other manager showed how much you mean to the company. Just LET the lady go off on you.

Then again you coulda been the one who messed up...

Someone would have to have the mentality of a child to believe you should have responded in a negative way. That's not an L. You losing your job would have been the bigger L, so there's no conceivable way this is the "biggest L in history." 

There's no sense in arguing with some dumb broad like that. If you really did make the mistake of charging her extra when you weren't supposed to, there was no need for her to react the way she did. You can't prevent things like this. You should talk to your manager to know what customers should be charged extra for.

You can easily go back and attain that persons information (phone number & address). Now Im not condoning Murder in any way, shape, or form....but if you feel disrespected, act accordingly.

That's $#+#$* up how your manager and DM left you hanging like that 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

If you would've went off on that lady, you could've got the axe on the spot so I guess you good.
ohwell.gif

All I'm sayin' is... I mean, the register could come up missing one day...
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom