I think I'm done with Facebook.

Never created a FaceBook so i'm down wit' you OP
smile.gif

I believe Facebook is ending in March

I was reading it the other day

The owner/creator said he wants his life back and maybe him canceling Facebook can get people out the house and get real friends/meet real people etc.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

The owner/creator said he wants his life back and maybe him canceling Facebook can get people out the house and get real friends/meet real people etc.
This wouldn't really change anything. 
laugh.gif

Most people would either:

Go back to Myspace(lol)

Start using Twitter/Use Twitter more

Migrate to some other obscure social networking site that tries to take over.

The combo of family (aunts,uncles,little cousins) adding me + dumb updates that make it easier for stalkers have me logging on less nowadays.

i created one a couple months ago...

it was def cool for a lil while but im getting sick of it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I sporadically sign on, but as much as people say !%$! like "I use facebook to keep in touch with people i haven't seen in 10yrs" that's %+*@!%!! [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Based on my observation, Facebook = Mecca of attention ... From chicks taking semi-nude pics for the hopes of a few "likes" to dudes promoting their garbage mixtapes, to others posting up 20+ youtube videos of songs they like in a 5 minute span as if someone is supposed to give a !%$!.. I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Props to Mark though, keep riding that wave and stack up those Billions [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nah, whats funny is hearing people on NT call Facebook lame, yet they got 400+ friends and update there status every 30mins. You just mad cuz that shorty aint giving you any play
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im on FB all day. Not even gunna front. Working in front of a computer all day + iPod Touch and wifi + no money + cold/snow. @%%% is bound to happen. I hate it but it is what it is at this point.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I sporadically sign on, but as much as people say !%$! like "I use facebook to keep in touch with people i haven't seen in 10yrs" that's %+*@!%!!
laugh.gif
alien.gif
.. Based on my observation, Facebook = Mecca of attention ... From chicks taking semi-nude pics for the hopes of a few "likes" to dudes promoting their garbage mixtapes, to others posting up 20+ youtube videos of songs they like in a 5 minute span as if someone is supposed to give a !%$!.. I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Props to Mark though, keep riding that wave and stack up those Billions
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Truth
laugh.gif

Based on this thread, it sounds like only eight people on NT have Facebooks, including myself.  I have trouble believing this.

why not just keep it incase you ever need it...it's not really hurting you to keep an active account unless you're one of those people who sits on facebook being unproductive all day long.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I'm right there with you.

Feb 1, deactivation. If I go a month without a gigantic need for it, deletion.

Some people make a bigger deal out of not using it and 'deactivating' their PF. Its not that serious. Just dont go on. Not a personal shot, something ive noticed from a lot of people.

I personally use it to keep in touch with my friends away at school and I use it on my phone when im bored at school and have %!!% to do.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

This wouldn't really change anything. 
laugh.gif

Most people would either:

Go back to Myspace(lol)

Start using Twitter/Use Twitter more

Migrate to some other obscure social networking site that tries to take over.

Kill a Billion dollar company to have more of a 'life?' I have a better chance of being hit by lightning twice AND hitting the Mega Millions.

And people would just go back to Myspace, Twiter, Tumblr, or whatever.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I'm right there with you.

Feb 1, deactivation. If I go a month without a gigantic need for it, deletion.

Some people make a bigger deal out of not using it and 'deactivating' their PF. Its not that serious. Just dont go on. Not a personal shot, something ive noticed from a lot of people.

I personally use it to keep in touch with my friends away at school and I use it on my phone when im bored at school and have %!!% to do.
THANK YOU! Deactivating your account and not logging back on is the same @#$#, people just need to choose the latter. 

quick question, how do you make your wall unviewable? i have a cousin who all i could do is message because his wall is nonexistent.

I've basically stopped going on it but then I'll get a comment or message sent to my iPhone and sometimes send something back. There is times when I'm bored as hell in class or I'm drunk and I'll click on my Facebook App and DAMN that *!%! has gotten taken over by high schoolers. They straight up rape my news feed. It's all them on there I'm about to delete everybody I'm friends with on there that's still in high school. If it stayed the way it was where you needed a college email to get access I think all of us college students would still use it a lot more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom