I think I'm done with Facebook.

I'm right there with you.

Feb 1, deactivation. If I go a month without a gigantic need for it, deletion.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI
better edit that bro bro
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

you make a thread to announce that you are over facebook?????

that's a facebook move
QFT OP sounds exactly like those attention hungry people on facebook that are like "Gonna delete some people today"
laugh.gif

I left in October and don't regret it at all. Only time I wanna check it is when I'm drunk and wanna check up on my ex's in a creepy cee-Lo "come back this way" vibe.

Since I left I have far more privacy though

Maybe i'll be back.

Haven't decided

It's kinda crazy seeing old breezy's u used to smash getting married and having kids

I swear, you can't do ONE SMALL THING on Facebook without it being broadcasted on the newsfeed... I've seriously limited the amount of activity I do on that site... People are maaaad lame on there
30t6p3b.gif
Whatevs.

But I wouldn't really go as far as deactivating/deleting it though, there's no point... Just don't go on it as much.

Why do people always feel the need to make an announcement that they are done with FB?

Reading statuses like, "I will be done with FB once it goes public." As if it already isn't too late.

Just delete your account, well disable it. Nobody will miss you.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I swear, you can't do ONE SMALL THING on Facebook without it being broadcasted on the newsfeed... I've seriously limited the amount of activity I do on that site... People are maaaad lame on there
30t6p3b.gif
Whatevs.

But I wouldn't really go as far as deactivating/deleting it though, there's no point... Just don't go on it as much.

cosign

sometimes i just wanna put on "how im feeling" how lame all the people are on my friend list. 

telling everyone detail for detail about their day or the females who think they are doing it and clowning gassing every pic they put up.

but that would be corny of me and i know alot of people would be butt hurt bc some people take FB so serious.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do people always feel the need to make an announcement that they are done with FB?

Reading statuses like, "I will be done with FB once it goes public." As if it already isn't too late.

Just delete your account, well disable it. Nobody will miss you.
I guess they feel like FB is like a part of their life that they're trying to dead, so they feel the need to announce it to people, hoping they'd care.

I've been FB free for about a year and never been better lol... Hated getting caught creeping just because females would write how much fun they had with me on there status.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

80% of NT hates FB, so 80% feels like you.
65% was never on

na, i disagree. to me it seems like people think it's the "cool" (if you can call it that 
grin.gif
) thing to do to hate on FB. a few people do it and everyone follows. 
i don't hate fb, but i don't like it either. ya i go on everyday but i'm not obsessed like some people with updating their status and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom