I think I'm done with Facebook.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I sporadically sign on, but as much as people say !%$! like "I use facebook to keep in touch with people i haven't seen in 10yrs" that's %+*@!%!! [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Based on my observation, Facebook = Mecca of attention ... From chicks taking semi-nude pics for the hopes of a few "likes" to dudes promoting their garbage mixtapes, to others posting up 20+ youtube videos of songs they like in a 5 minute span as if someone is supposed to give a !%$!.. I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Props to Mark though, keep riding that wave and stack up those Billions [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
QTF

deactivated mine just today..  it's a huge time waster.  plus midterms are coming up and I need to hit the books, lol.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

you make a thread to announce that you are over facebook?????

that's a facebook move
QFT OP sounds exactly like those attention hungry people on facebook that are like "Gonna delete some people today"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crook

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I sporadically sign on, but as much as people say !%$! like "I use facebook to keep in touch with people i haven't seen in 10yrs" that's %+*@!%!! [/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Based on my observation, Facebook = Mecca of attention ... From chicks taking semi-nude pics for the hopes of a few "likes" to dudes promoting their garbage mixtapes, to others posting up 20+ youtube videos of songs they like in a 5 minute span as if someone is supposed to give a !%$!.. I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Props to Mark though, keep riding that wave and stack up those Billions [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
QTF
quoted to +#@% ? I mean I'm not judging you, do your thing. But I never heard that one before. Maybe you should have just PMed dude and asked him on the low

I have one, never say anything on it though and same with twitter, just pretty much follow people and borderline stalk some chics I know in real life who I could probably never get almost nude but got like 400 pics of themselves on their profile, although frankly I don't give a %**# what's going on in their lives. I also follow a lot of news and like the NBA and %**# like that I'm interested in, so with a smartphone it's great to streamline information all into 1 place

Originally Posted by oidreez

oh look it's THIS thread again

laugh.gif

I hate when the force you to change your profile. It should be optional anyone else with me?

i find it weird that people need to make a thread whenever they say they're done with fb.
if you were really done with it, you wouldn't start a thread where you have discussions about it.

nerd.gif
i know it says deactivate account, but thats not actually deleting it...how long does your account have to be deactivated for it to be deleted?

Been playing Farmville religiously and they're doing Oregon Trail starting in July.

And how exactly does one "quit" Facebook? Is the purpose you were using it for no longer fulfilling? What was that purpose?

i used to hate it. then i asked myself why i really hated it and i couldnt really answer
laugh.gif

i dont have that many friends or anything though. never use chat though. every time i logged in people i never wanted to talk to started chatting

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

nerd.gif
i know it says deactivate account, but thats not actually deleting it...how long does your account have to be deactivated for it to be deleted?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom