I Think My Girl Has STD's.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

wow
eek.gif
. Dude im gay and i'd possibly smash that!! She's beautiful!!!

If she's got that bush where you have to hack your way thru with a machete all jason voorhee's style then it's prolly herpes.
These two statements
laugh.gif

hahahahahaha, I dont know if OP is telling the truth but I know this girl personally. Back when I had a myspace, that picture was her default thats how I knowfor sure its her.

Considering texting her right now and telling her her picture is up here.................

Originally Posted by ComebackKid

hahahahahaha, I dont know if OP is telling the truth but I know this girl personally. Back when I had a myspace, that picture was her default thats how I know for sure its her.
did you smash?

Nope, we hung out a few times but never could get it. Just so you guys know she is only 17, dont know if that matters but just throwing it out.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

hahahahahaha, I dont know if OP is telling the truth but I know this girl personally. Back when I had a myspace, that picture was her default thats how I know for sure its her.
did you smash?
Of course he didn't.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

did you smash?
Of course he didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Considering texting her right now and telling her her picture is up here.................
can you possibly post more pics

I think you should let her know
nerd.gif

Post more pics or youre lying.
I highly doubt that on your first day of posting you come across a thread that involves a girl you used to know.

Only way to settle this is smash raw a few times....wait about a month and go get yourself tested. Do it.

Back
Top Bottom