I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Somy question 2 ninjahood: would u choose da sidekick ova da BB tho? And if so, y?
you damn right i'd pick a sidekick over a blackberry, 2 reasons...da keyboard was ALWAYS superior, some of my homies were so

good they could type with one hand without lookin and another is.....

SPECS!

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

be able to throw XDA's best at it
pimp.gif

i mean have you seen da atrocious state blackberry phones are in right now?
laugh.gif

you are da biggest idiot on NT.

spotted a blackberry owner
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Somy question 2 ninjahood: would u choose da sidekick ova da BB tho? And if so, y?
you damn right i'd pick a sidekick over a blackberry, 2 reasons...da keyboard was ALWAYS superior, some of my homies were so

SPECS!

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

All I want is for the iPhone to have a keyboard

The iphone virtual keyboard is beastly.  I can type on that +$!@ just as fast as I type on my g2. 

Originally Posted by BrockBo

All I want is for the iPhone to have a keyboard

The iphone virtual keyboard is beastly.  I can type on that +$!@ just as fast as I type on my g2. 

Originally Posted by reener

Sidekick keyboard is the best keyboard that was ever put on a phone.
this is 100000000% correct
but they'll never get over the stigma that sidekick phones have 
tired.gif

I had to ditch my LX even though it worked perfectly and was on the $30 data, just because I couldn't ignore the negative attention I was getting any longer 
ohwell.gif

edit:

actually now that I remember better, the charger was shot and the only place it would charge was my car, and some of the time.

but yeah, they're not getting over the stigma that it's a teenage device, no matter what it does.

da birds have flocked

SPECS!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i actually use a ip4....but thanks for coming out.

made the swtich from BB to iphone4 4 months ago...and i come from BB with nothing bad to say. For what people use it for, which is business and emails, its the best device out there. Plus the girls love BBM.

but ip4>bb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that joke of a sidekick for my 12 year old brother

this is 100000000% correct
but they'll never get over the stigma that sidekick phones have 
tired.gif

I had to ditch my LX even though it worked perfectly and was on the $30 data, just because I couldn't ignore the negative attention I was getting any longer 
ohwell.gif

edit:

actually now that I remember better, the charger was shot and the only place it would charge was my car, and some of the time.

but yeah, they're not getting over the stigma that it's a teenage device, no matter what it does.

da birds have flocked

SPECS!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

made the swtich from BB to iphone4 4 months ago...and i come from BB with nothing bad to say. For what people use it for, which is business and emails, its the best device out there. Plus the girls love BBM.

but ip4>bb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that joke of a sidekick for my 12 year old brother

U aint never lie. Unfortunately, this new sk won't have that signature keyboard since HTC is the hardware manufacturer and not Sharp. At least it won't have the swivel screen as well. 
I could see this bein a nice mid-tier smartphone. As long as it has the latest latest Android, dual cameras, and looks sexy under the hood, could be a nice phone. They also need to push this $150>

U aint never lie. Unfortunately, this new sk won't have that signature keyboard since HTC is the hardware manufacturer and not Sharp. At least it won't have the swivel screen as well. 
I could see this bein a nice mid-tier smartphone. As long as it has the latest latest Android, dual cameras, and looks sexy under the hood, could be a nice phone. They also need to push this $150>

SPECS!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

da MAJORTIY of blackberry phones were NEVER touching da sidekick LX 09, BB owners gotta pull batteries out their device like a daily

ritual..MOST blackberry phones aren't even 3G, they SUCK browing da web, and da screens were garbage...what else you got?

that they were for "kids"?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

SPECS!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

da MAJORTIY of blackberry phones were NEVER touching da sidekick LX 09, BB owners gotta pull batteries out their device like a daily

ritual..MOST blackberry phones aren't even 3G, they SUCK browing da web, and da screens were garbage...what else you got?

that they were for "kids"?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

If it's not on Danger OS, it's not a Sidekick.
da people who developed da danger OS developed and created android.

So what? They're two different OSes. One of the key to the Sidekick is the OS. Danger =/= Android. I repeat, if it's not on Danger, it's not a Sidekick.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

If it's not on Danger OS, it's not a Sidekick.
da people who developed da danger OS developed and created android.

So what? They're two different OSes. One of the key to the Sidekick is the OS. Danger =/= Android. I repeat, if it's not on Danger, it's not a Sidekick.

gets ready to spot jumpoffs in the club.

oh, you got hat new sidekick? i drive an altima. lets get busy.

gets ready to spot jumpoffs in the club.

oh, you got hat new sidekick? i drive an altima. lets get busy.

For what people use it for, which is business and emails, its the best device out there. Plus the girls love BBM.

Oh yeah?
Whats your profession?

For what people use it for, which is business and emails, its the best device out there. Plus the girls love BBM.

Oh yeah?
Whats your profession?

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

sidekick keyboard, count me in.
with these specs and that keyboard me too.

bye sprint

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

sidekick keyboard, count me in.
with these specs and that keyboard me too.

bye sprint

Back
Top Bottom