I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

Need some spec and battery info. I own a G2 now, and if this SK is nice it will be a good backup phone or just something to play with. I'm still getting used to modding Android based devices, I miss the OD simplicity of Winmo kinda.

Need some spec and battery info. I own a G2 now, and if this SK is nice it will be a good backup phone or just something to play with. I'm still getting used to modding Android based devices, I miss the OD simplicity of Winmo kinda.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by reener

Sidekick keyboard is the best keyboard that was ever put on a phone.
U aint never lie. Unfortunately, this new sk won't have that signature keyboard since HTC is the hardware manufacturer and not Sharp. At least it won't have the swivel screen as well. 
I could see this bein a nice mid-tier smartphone. As long as it has the latest latest Android, dual cameras, and looks sexy under the hood, could be a nice phone. They also need to push this $150>
says who ?

U aint never lie. Unfortunately, this new sk won't have that signature keyboard since HTC is the hardware manufacturer and not Sharp. At least it won't have the swivel screen as well. 
I could see this bein a nice mid-tier smartphone. As long as it has the latest latest Android, dual cameras, and looks sexy under the hood, could be a nice phone. They also need to push this $150>
says who ?

Truth. 
AIM is smooth on it as well. And yes, I need that for business. 

Truth. 
AIM is smooth on it as well. And yes, I need that for business. 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by ALDY

Lemme help u.

tmosidekickt.jpg
THIS LOOK LIKE THE LAST SIDEKICK
laugh.gif
...SPECS?..IS THIS $#@! EVEN ON 3G?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

But I kinda miss the keyboard
frown.gif

I'm usin' the Bold 9700 right now...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

android with a physical keyboard? i'm in

I hate my evo....

Half these _'s with their "business" phones work at american eagle and hollister anyway
laugh.gif

This^

I don't hate my EVO tho, I do hate this new mandatory swype texting tho.... I mispell so many words now its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

android with a physical keyboard? i'm in

I hate my evo....

Half these _'s with their "business" phones work at american eagle and hollister anyway
laugh.gif

This^

I don't hate my EVO tho, I do hate this new mandatory swype texting tho.... I mispell so many words now its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

says who ?
That's been the heresay since the new about it rereleasin dropped. I know I for one haven't heard the mention of Sharp since the last Sidekick. There's no way that Sharp would go from the full Qwerty to the 4 row that HTC and other manufacturers are known for. Kinda makes me miss my TP2 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

says who ?
That's been the heresay since the new about it rereleasin dropped. I know I for one haven't heard the mention of Sharp since the last Sidekick. There's no way that Sharp would go from the full Qwerty to the 4 row that HTC and other manufacturers are known for. Kinda makes me miss my TP2 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

sidekick keyboard, count me in.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

4g sidekick runnin android? hmmmmmmmm....if its got dual core processor 1.2ghz and a 4.3 inch screen amoled screen with da CLASSIC

sidekick keyboard, count me in.
laugh.gif

i got an htc, i have to pull the battery on it constantly.

i had the sk2, sk3 and sklx....all completely !%%%@++ on every phone i had before or since...

most stable phone ever created.

yall just alot of "followers".....and it does have a stigma...

had the LX had newer features on it and a better web browser, i prolly woulda never left.

i got an htc, i have to pull the battery on it constantly.

i had the sk2, sk3 and sklx....all completely !%%%@++ on every phone i had before or since...

most stable phone ever created.

yall just alot of "followers".....and it does have a stigma...

had the LX had newer features on it and a better web browser, i prolly woulda never left.

Back
Top Bottom