I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

^^^ LMAO

we need to gravedig that L thread
laugh.gif

...."babymomma" is an adjective to describe womanly things...

like a honda civic......

"we don't drive X5s, we give em to baby mommas"

or maybe you guys missed the memo...

...."babymomma" is an adjective to describe womanly things...

like a honda civic......

"we don't drive X5s, we give em to baby mommas"

or maybe you guys missed the memo...

Let's be real. One of the main reasons besides the keyboard people got a Sidekick is because of the OS. If it's just running Android, you're better off buying like a Samsung Galaxy S or something, even if the specs are impressive, there are better Android based phones on T-Mobile.

Let's be real. One of the main reasons besides the keyboard people got a Sidekick is because of the OS. If it's just running Android, you're better off buying like a Samsung Galaxy S or something, even if the specs are impressive, there are better Android based phones on T-Mobile.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I guess you can say T-Mobile's in the....

Why does everyone hate the SK though? I've never even used one, is the keyboard that much better than say the Bold? We know next to nothing about the phone but there's already people complaining
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I guess you can say T-Mobile's in the....

Why does everyone hate the SK though? I've never even used one, is the keyboard that much better than say the Bold? We know next to nothing about the phone but there's already people complaining
laugh.gif

trust the keyboard is God compared to all these touch screen crap, and this g2 kb im typing on....tbh i loved the sk LX but its stigma is that its a teenager phone.....

but this teenager phone is a beast, very stable, efficient, gets the job done...i ditched it for the G1 then G2 and i truly miss my sk...sighhh

if it comes w great specs and maybe a touch screen, which would make the sk great, im prob getting it....

and i used to text w that phone in class with never looking at the kb.....while looking at the teacher.....beast of a kb

trust the keyboard is God compared to all these touch screen crap, and this g2 kb im typing on....tbh i loved the sk LX but its stigma is that its a teenager phone.....

but this teenager phone is a beast, very stable, efficient, gets the job done...i ditched it for the G1 then G2 and i truly miss my sk...sighhh

if it comes w great specs and maybe a touch screen, which would make the sk great, im prob getting it....

and i used to text w that phone in class with never looking at the kb.....while looking at the teacher.....beast of a kb

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Club29

I already have a sidekick.

his name is Diego
wow. i thought it was 2 sn's for the same person.  

You thought we were the same person??
laugh.gif

Cereal, you can not be.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Club29

I already have a sidekick.

his name is Diego
wow. i thought it was 2 sn's for the same person.  

You thought we were the same person??
laugh.gif

Cereal, you can not be.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by ninjahood

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what, so now you claiming the bird? 
eek.gif
grin.gif

must be love
ninja...

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by ninjahood

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what, so now you claiming the bird? 
eek.gif
grin.gif

must be love
ninja...

Back
Top Bottom