I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

Honestly the I have had every major phone out( couple sks, bbs, iphone) and the sk is the fast texting device. It was perfect in size for my above avg sized hands and the keys were perfectly spread apart to aviod typos. BUT the look of the overall phone is outdated IMO.

Honestly the I have had every major phone out( couple sks, bbs, iphone) and the sk is the fast texting device. It was perfect in size for my above avg sized hands and the keys were perfectly spread apart to aviod typos. BUT the look of the overall phone is outdated IMO.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Banned.
In a Sidekick thread...tough way to go out
LMAO! What did he possibly say/do to get banned in this thread?

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by BrockBo

All I want is for the iPhone to have a keyboard

The iphone virtual keyboard is beastly.  I can type on that +$!@ just as fast as I type on my g2. 
This. I can't imagine not having an actual keyboard. But I keep hearing the IPhone Keyboard is flawless. I need to go try one in the store...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i got an htc, i have to pull the battery on it constantly.

i had the sk2, sk3 and sklx....all completely !%%%@++ on every phone i had before or since...

most stable phone ever created.

yall just alot of "followers".....and it does have a stigma...

had the LX had newer features on it and a better web browser, i prolly woulda never left.
I pull my Touch Pro 2 battery about 3 times an hour. I get the Evo Shift on Friday. Let's see how this does...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Banned.
In a Sidekick thread...tough way to go out
LMAO! What did he possibly say/do to get banned in this thread?

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by BrockBo

All I want is for the iPhone to have a keyboard

The iphone virtual keyboard is beastly.  I can type on that +$!@ just as fast as I type on my g2. 
This. I can't imagine not having an actual keyboard. But I keep hearing the IPhone Keyboard is flawless. I need to go try one in the store...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i got an htc, i have to pull the battery on it constantly.

i had the sk2, sk3 and sklx....all completely !%%%@++ on every phone i had before or since...

most stable phone ever created.

yall just alot of "followers".....and it does have a stigma...

had the LX had newer features on it and a better web browser, i prolly woulda never left.
I pull my Touch Pro 2 battery about 3 times an hour. I get the Evo Shift on Friday. Let's see how this does...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

sick.gif

do not want. watch it come with some outdated *$% specs
laugh.gif

at least they finally are gonna put a GOOD OS on the device tho

do not want. watch it come with some outdated *$% specs
laugh.gif

at least they finally are gonna put a GOOD OS on the device tho

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what, so now you claiming the bird? 
eek.gif
grin.gif

must be love
?

You lost me, sir.

bro I'm laughing with you that's all 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

even baby mama mytouch phones outperform blackberry phones these days...and its runnin android, which means its gonna most likely

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what, so now you claiming the bird? 
eek.gif
grin.gif

must be love
?

You lost me, sir.

bro I'm laughing with you that's all 
laugh.gif

Just because its dubbed the SK doesn't mean that it's going to be exactly like the old ones. If it has Android instead of Danger, you already know that things will be changed. If Sharp is in charge of the hardware, maybe we'll see the famous keyboard everyone is talking about, but if it's true that HTC will make it, I think you can kiss that goodbye. From the looks of the picture posted, it looks like a slider, instead of a swivel. And those saying that you can get a better Android phone on TMo, how do you figure that out? Maybe this will be like the G2, or TMo might make it, once again, its flagship phone. Lets remember, nothing about the phone has come out yet so this is all speculation.

Just because its dubbed the SK doesn't mean that it's going to be exactly like the old ones. If it has Android instead of Danger, you already know that things will be changed. If Sharp is in charge of the hardware, maybe we'll see the famous keyboard everyone is talking about, but if it's true that HTC will make it, I think you can kiss that goodbye. From the looks of the picture posted, it looks like a slider, instead of a swivel. And those saying that you can get a better Android phone on TMo, how do you figure that out? Maybe this will be like the G2, or TMo might make it, once again, its flagship phone. Lets remember, nothing about the phone has come out yet so this is all speculation.

Damn its some immature cats in here. Phone is gonna run android 2.3 only phone released period that runs that is the Nexus S plus this will be 4G unlike the Nexus S. The phone isn't under the Danger manufacturer anymore. So whats whats with all the jokes that arent funny by any means. The only difference this phone will probably have compared to other high end android phones is the way it flips out in my mind.

Damn its some immature cats in here. Phone is gonna run android 2.3 only phone released period that runs that is the Nexus S plus this will be 4G unlike the Nexus S. The phone isn't under the Danger manufacturer anymore. So whats whats with all the jokes that arent funny by any means. The only difference this phone will probably have compared to other high end android phones is the way it flips out in my mind.

--A sidekick with the latest version of android? Interesting...
--The last sidekick I had was the original LX from late 2007 before I went Blackberry.

--If this new sidekick has conversation style text and can hold more than 100...hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom