I think this deserves it's own thread.....NEW SIDEKICK COMING SOON!!

It looks soo... different without the Danger OS...
tired.gif
Like, just not right...

LimitedRetroOG is right, this isn't a sidekick. it's a regular HTC phone with a sidekick keyboard. looks like there is NOTHING about the original sidekicks that have made it onto this phone besides the keyboard and the name.

unless they re-do the whole UI.

LimitedRetroOG is right, this isn't a sidekick. it's a regular HTC phone with a sidekick keyboard. looks like there is NOTHING about the original sidekicks that have made it onto this phone besides the keyboard and the name.

I remember right after I graduated H.S in 05' I had the Sidekick II... Best one they had. Loved my sidekick back then..

I remember right after I graduated H.S in 05' I had the Sidekick II... Best one they had. Loved my sidekick back then..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i been told cats though thats what was gonna happen..t-mobile owns da name and they weren't just gonna let something with such name recognition go away so easily.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i been told cats though thats what was gonna happen..t-mobile owns da name and they weren't just gonna let something with such name recognition go away so easily.

Then T-Mobile would just be playing people. They don't want the Sidekick for just the name. They want it for the swivel screen, the DangerOS, the keyboard. Now, they just took out 2/3 of the things that makes the Sidekick a Sidekick, and without those, this phone is no different than any other phone on T-Mobile. Like I said, you're better off copping a MyTouch 4G or something.

Then T-Mobile would just be playing people. They don't want the Sidekick for just the name. They want it for the swivel screen, the DangerOS, the keyboard. Now, they just took out 2/3 of the things that makes the Sidekick a Sidekick, and without those, this phone is no different than any other phone on T-Mobile. Like I said, you're better off copping a MyTouch 4G or something.

By the way, the only reason I would cop is if my $20 Sidekick plan gets grandfathered. If not, I'm copping something else.

By the way, the only reason I would cop is if my $20 Sidekick plan gets grandfathered. If not, I'm copping something else.

Look at the white thing on the top right hand corner of the screen. When it's closed, it's on the top right. Same as when it's open. That means it's not a swivel screen. Otherwise, it would be on the bottom left when closed or top left when it's open.

Look at the white thing on the top right hand corner of the screen. When it's closed, it's on the top right. Same as when it's open. That means it's not a swivel screen. Otherwise, it would be on the bottom left when closed or top left when it's open.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They don't want the Sidekick for just the name. They want it for the swivel screen, the DangerOS, the keyboard.
android is a continuation of that fanger OS....

swivel screen i can careless about...

da keyboard is back
pimp.gif

if people are allowed to grandfather their 20 sidekick plans to it imma be jelly....

Back
Top Bottom