I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

We're all racist. You just gotta know when to turn it off

Last edited:
some of yall need this:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
-the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
-prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Last edited:
some of yallneed this:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
People don't understand the superior/inferior concept. 

some of yallneed this:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
What about if it's based on genetics :nerd:

some of yallneed this:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
Then black ppl win. Y'all know we got the best genetics.

Last edited:
some of yallneed this:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
:smile:

White people think they have the best genetics though. Race isn't based on genetics but the idea of attributing certain traits to certain races perpetuates racism. Eugenics was used during much of this country's racial history to show blacks as athletically superior but intellectually un-evolved monkeys. I mean an orangutan can probably beat me in gymnastics but can he solve differential equations....I think not. 
Have u ever asked a orangutan an equation
Maybe if u asked it in his language he could

Hispanic isn't a race. :rofl:

You got people that look like ninjahood who are black, and people from countries like argentina who are "white". Different people within the latino diaspora are built differently. 
What are they white or Natives than? They're a race bro, a new race, but a race nonetheless. Most of them are mixed with Spanish and Natives from Middle and South America(some has black and other European ethnicities.)

I didn't like how that Most Attractive 2016 thread became about racial preference.

Should've been judged by beauty IMO.

We still got some ways to go.

True
But AWG's seem to be put on a pedastal
That's why I ignore white girls thinking they're the ****, just to bring them down a few notches, I can admit to that racism. Always throws them off when used to be hella straight forward with them and give all the other girls love.

Hispanic is not a race, it is included as a group in the census but it is not one of the classically defined races of people. That's like saying anglophones are a race. 

There are black hispanics, Native American hispanics, white hispanics, mixed hispanics. 

Mexican man
View media item 1991850

Argentinian woman

View media item 1991851

Black man

View media item 1991852

Peruvian woman

View media item 1991853
Let's not beat around the bush, most of them aside from the Islands are European/Native South/Middle American. Census has them under they're own catagory bro(Hispanic:Non-White for example).

True

But AWG's seem to be put on a pedastal

The keyword here is "seem". The AWG phenomena on NT has a lot to do with racial insecurities. Every time a white woman is posted on this site, people have to vocalize their displeasure, meanwhile every thread on here is heavily about black women.....black women IRONICALLY have white features. These people will shun white women then seek out black women that are mixed with white features. 

Very interesting.......
I like my women like DC
Dark skinned
With an Afro
Wearing a dashiki

Last edited:
i'm probably racist against my own people because i'm tired of the stereotypes and the fact that my own people do nothing to stop them, if anything they feed in to them even more.

i'm probably racist against my own people because i'm tired of the stereotypes and the fact that my own people do nothing to stop them, if anything they feed in to them even more.
I can't get down with that it is not a group of peoples responsibilities to end stereotypes because they are not the ones that created them in the first place. That is the responsibilities of the people who created those stereotypes against the other group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom