I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

[emoji]128580[/emoji] excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission.

You subscribe to a form of ignorance that has no bounds, they're still plenty of people that refer to blacks as monkeys in 2016. Now conventional wisdom would consider that to be sub human. But I guess in that shoebox in da Heights you can't see that.

Last edited:
[emoji]128580[/emoji] excuse me for subscribing to da notion that MLK for da most part accomplished his mission.

they're still plenty of people that still refer to blacks as monkeys in 2016.

And you can look yourself in da mirror and really believe that those people are saying such things because in their heart of hearts they believe black people are 2/5th human? In 2016? [emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol:

No one in 2016 looks at people other races as 2/5th a human being...
Just when you thought the ignorance couldn't get any higher. 

-Their were compromises made to get the Civil Rights bill past, and this is what MLK worked on in the last years of his life. LINK

This is how he was sounding towards the later years of his life:

Before he could get to Washington, this is what happened to him, this is how he was repaid for all his work:

150318-mlk-joseph-louw.jpg

If you people that think MLK's dream was fully accomplished, then you probably don't know that much about the man, or he was fighting for.

Black people are still fighting for social justice, and economics justice is still spoken about like it is unthinkable.

Last edited:
And you can look yourself in da mirror and really believe that those people are saying such things because in their heart of hearts they believe black people are 2/5th human? In 2016? [emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol:

Your taking a pretty hard stance with the hearts of hearts talk.

No one knows whats in ones heart, but actioms and words sure do paint a pretty picture.

When you call me an animal and treat me like an animal, I'm pretty sure you believe I'm an animal

Your taking a pretty hard stance with the hearts of hearts talk.

No one knows whats in ones heart, but actioms and words sure do paint a pretty picture.

When you call me an animal and treat me like an animal, I'm pretty sure you believe I'm an animal

my goal of this thread was to have discussion, my phone is legit filled with diff races.

i can't stand bigots, even from my own black and spanish people........i understand but we need to all change.

i lost a friend last summer due to racism......(political talk got heated........you can guess the rest. yes he was white........i talk to plenty of other white people who don't think like him an i left him alone since that day, i told him i feel bad you feel that was as my last words to him.)

Last edited:
And you can look yourself in da mirror and really believe that those people are saying such things because in their heart of hearts they believe black people are 2/5th human? In 2016? [emoji]128580[/emoji]
laugh.gif
I'm originally from Alabama, you damn right I do. I've been called that and worse. 

Everyone's racist
Not me
I'm black
I can't be racist

Can you be prejudiced?

There was a traveling electrician who was saying a bunch of racist stuff. He argued it wasn't racist because he was racist to everybody. He did however keep making jokes about blacks and saying out of pocket **** about muslims. A couple of journeyman and I took him into an electrical room and told him he had overstayed his welcome in our local. He was gone by the end of the week.

Idk, it just bothers me now especially when I realize so many people are racist. smh

Cut off a chick I was smashing because she would say some real out of pocket ****. She mainly listened to Hip-Hop and invited me to a Snoop Dogg concert but told me she didn't want to go to some after party because there would be too many ******* (with the er ending). That REALLY bothered me and just shocked me.

I also understand now what a lot of NTers were talking about how so many people steal so much from black culture.

Last edited:
Everyone's racist
Not me
I'm black
I can't be racist

Can you be prejudiced?

There was a traveling electrician who was saying a bunch of racist stuff. He argued it wasn't racist because he was racist to everybody. He did however keep making jokes about blacks and saying out of pocket **** about muslims. A couple of journeyman and I took him into an electrical room and told him he had overstayed his welcome in our local. He was gone by the end of the week.

Idk, it just bothers me now especially when I realize so many people are racist. smh

Cut off a chick I was smashing because she would say some real out of pocket ****. She mainly listened to Hip-Hop and invited me to a Snoop Dogg concert but told me she didn't want to go to some after party because there would be too many ******* (with the er ending). That REALLY bothered me and just shocked me.

I also understand now what a lot of NTers were talking about how so many people steal so much from black culture.
Yeah I can be prejudice (though I try not to be)
But not racist
I think EVERYONE has some form of prejudice
But not everyone is racist
A lot of people get that confused

I'm not racist and im not mentally shackled by stereotypes either. That does not mean I am not aware of them, but I don't make or lean on any of those potential correlations to form judgement. Stereotypes are for those who can't think for themselves. So one subscribes to a larger generalization for cues. Prejudice is to stick a label on someone to feel more comfortable dealing with it. These are fallible mechanisms that keep people blind in order to make them feel comfort that they have more knowledge of the immediate unknown.

I'm not proud to say this, but when I was a valet at a hotel a few years ago I used to hate when Indian people drove through. Never tipped and always had the mean mug.

Also working at TJ Maxx in high school made me hate old white people, Indians, Chineses folks, Arabs, Native Americans, homeless people, etc

I dont think "hate" is the word you want to use unless it is :smh:

And :lol: @ you putting homeless people in there.

You're right I don't hate them, I was only being half serious :lol:

Hispanic isn't a race. :rofl:

You got people that look like ninjahood who are black, and people from countries like argentina who are "white". Different people within the latino diaspora are built differently. 

According to the international penor length chart, we got quite a handful of Latino country's pushing an average of 12+ inches, so we are built different indeed :pimp:

NT made me racist. A surge of racism flows over me with each page of these threads. Damn background is black too. :nerd:

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood is darker than me, I had a friend from HS who was MUCH lighter than me who was from DR also

he is a grown man, what he feels is what he feels...........

shotsrangout shotsrangout what is the point of general forum? discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom