I Will Not Wear a Mask

I can tell you from experience here in Montana, the small towns/more rural areas they do not wear masks. The governor has a state mandate of masks in public places BUT if your county has less than 4 active cases you dont have to wear one.

With that said, being in one of the major cities here some people still dont wear em regardless of all the signs posted. And Im sure its the simple fact that they dont want to have to deal with arguing with those people about wearing one.

I love wearing a mask. I be feeling like a ninja and ****.

Went to Japan this time last year. Saw mad people wearing em for various reasons (sick, fashion). Inquired where to cop, bought some. Wore em during my trip and when i came back. People at work thought i was crazy and laughed at me.

Same people now telling me i was "ahead of time" 🙄
Yea it is definitely more than, "Something women use to see if they are compatible with random men" nonsense.

Isnt there something about planets too? Youre horoscope relates to being a planet and that also has some kind of meaning?

Went to Japan this time last year. Saw mad people wearing em for various reasons (sick, fashion). Inquired where to cop, bought some. Wore em during my trip and when i came back. People at work thought i was crazy and laughed at me.

Same people now telling me i was "ahead of time" 🙄

Isnt there something about planets too? Youre horoscope relates to being a planet and that also has some kind of meaning?

I live in a predominantly Asian neighborhood. Even before the pandemic, a lot of Asians wore masks. It’s part of their cultural protocol when someone is sick. And the youth wear them as a fashion accessory. Most people around here wear masks, it’s actually odd to see someone not wearing one. A majority of those I’ve personally seen not wearing masks in this area were working class White men.

I personally hate wearing masks but I do it because it’s not just about me. When I see someone not wearing one, I just keep my distance from that person.

It is weird how we pick and choose. For dining now we basically just wear em for the host/hostess than take em back off. Inconsistent no real logic behind it just more rules which I think is what bothers folks. To make scenes over it though is something I'll never understand.

Also it definitely depends where you are. I was in Philly two weeks ago and the area i was in was super heavy on the mask. I got there and we walked our dogs and didn't have our mask on to be outside not near anyone and the amount of disapproving looks we got was astounding. They also were super big on the amount of people in a place. I had to stand outside 10 minutes to get into a liquor store.

Mask is cool bc I can be scruffy non shaven and still look clean. It also works as a funk filter.

Back
Top Bottom