I knew it was coming though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

idw4n8.jpg

This is all you do. Seriously, what the #%!$ is your problem?
roll.gif

Cute pic of the Olsen twins. 

No problem at all. Just like to provide input in threads. If it actually gets to you and really irritates, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.
smile.gif

idw4n8.jpg

roll.gif

No problem at all. Just like to provide input in threads. If it actually gets to you and really irritates, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

NTers like those fat chicks remember?
Oh I mean, the ones with serious mass.

laugh.gif
NTers simp for girls I would only smash after a fifth of cheap canadian whiskey. Women you make walk 10 feet ahead of you so you're not seen together in public.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

NTers like those fat chicks remember?
Oh I mean, the ones with serious mass.

laugh.gif
NTers simp for girls I would only smash after a fifth of cheap canadian whiskey. Women you make walk 10 feet ahead of you so you're not seen together in public.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

idw4n8.jpg

roll.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't have crossed out all your stuff like dude did, but i got a good laugh. But even with that being an editorial pic, there
wouldn't have been much to "photoshop" anyway, cause you can't have any type of mass with the size of her hips and thighs anyway,
unless you get subtle implants (possibly Sophie Turner), or you are on the juice (random strippers). Hell, just look at the pic with the other
girl standing next to her, she's standing and has good mass herself. And to the "SMH at mass you'll never get crowd", those are the ones
pining for it yet not getting it. 

idw4n8.jpg

roll.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't have crossed out all your stuff like dude did, but i got a good laugh. But even with that being an editorial pic, there
wouldn't have been much to "photoshop" anyway, cause you can't have any type of mass with the size of her hips and thighs anyway,
unless you get subtle implants (possibly Sophie Turner), or you are on the juice (random strippers). Hell, just look at the pic with the other
girl standing next to her, she's standing and has good mass herself. And to the "SMH at mass you'll never get crowd", those are the ones

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

look at these dudes arguing bout the proportion of some chicks flat booty that they'll never smash smh

never say never tho, can't speak for anyone else but i keep lovely dimes in my circumference ...some you may have seen, just sayin 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I thought of that Joseph Ducreux meme reading that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

look at these dudes arguing bout the proportion of some chicks flat booty that they'll never smash smh

never say never tho, can't speak for anyone else but i keep lovely dimes in my circumference ...some you may have seen, just sayin 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I thought of that Joseph Ducreux meme reading that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha, I like how you and I tend to have these discussions at times in these kinds of threads.

Actually,some girls have not much hips and have masses naturally, such as athletic girls. I find a lot of girls with hips and small waists don't have much mass and just be wide.

But c'mon...Some men here are saying pass to this girl based on her lack of mass. I doubt they would not smash her if Kate threw herself at them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha, I like how you and I tend to have these discussions at times in these kinds of threads.

Actually,some girls have not much hips and have masses naturally, such as athletic girls. I find a lot of girls with hips and small waists don't have much mass and just be wide.

But c'mon...Some men here are saying pass to this girl based on her lack of mass. I doubt they would not smash her if Kate threw herself at them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We do always seem to do that on these topics
laugh.gif
, definitely interesting. I don't think any guy would actually pass on Kate (myself included), especially if she was
throwing herself to them. But hone84 brought up a good point, if Kanye had nothing to go with her, she would literally be an "average" girl at Starbucks. I guess
any type of celeb aura can make you hotter than you really are. *shrugs*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We do always seem to do that on these topics
laugh.gif
, definitely interesting. I don't think any guy would actually pass on Kate (myself included), especially if she was
throwing herself to them. But hone84 brought up a good point, if Kanye had nothing to go with her, she would literally be an "average" girl at Starbucks. I guess
any type of celeb aura can make you hotter than you really are. *shrugs*

Chick is not average but she's cute
ohwell.gif
 Im not sure why she in paticular is getting lusted after, it all goes by title if she wasn't a model she would be just another cute girl. No reason to simp your heart over her.

ohwell.gif
 Im not sure why she in paticular is getting lusted after, it all goes by title if she wasn't a model she would be just another cute girl. No reason to simp your heart over her.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

ohwell.gif

lol @ this argument. She's a model because she's bad. If Devin Hester wasn't in the NFL he'd just be another fast dude, no reason to be impressed by his speed and quickness.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

ohwell.gif

lol @ this argument. She's a model because she's bad. If Devin Hester wasn't in the NFL he'd just be another fast dude, no reason to be impressed by his speed and quickness.

Back
Top Bottom