I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Chick is not average but she's cute
ohwell.gif
 Im not sure why she in paticular is getting lusted after, it all goes by title if she wasn't a model she would be just another cute girl. No reason to simp your heart over her.

lol @ this argument. She's a model because she's bad. If Devin Hester wasn't in the NFL he'd just be another fast dude, no reason to be impressed by his speed and quickness.

laugh.gif
Another argument where both parties don't know that just agreed with each other. But Enchanted pretty much summed it up.

ohwell.gif
 Im not sure why she in paticular is getting lusted after, it all goes by title if she wasn't a model she would be just another cute girl. No reason to simp your heart over her.

lol @ this argument. She's a model because she's bad. If Devin Hester wasn't in the NFL he'd just be another fast dude, no reason to be impressed by his speed and quickness.

laugh.gif
Another argument where both parties don't know that just agreed with each other. But Enchanted pretty much summed it up.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

He's saying she's just another cute girl and nothing makes her standout, basically a PC way of saying she's an AWG. I think she's lust/simp worthy, he doesn't....we clearly don't agree.

I'd drag my scrotum through a 2 mile road littered with glass shards just for her to fart in my diner tonight.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

He's saying she's just another cute girl and nothing makes her standout, basically a PC way of saying she's an AWG. I think she's lust/simp worthy, he doesn't....we clearly don't agree.

I'd drag my scrotum through a 2 mile road littered with glass shards just for her to fart in my diner tonight.

if Kanye had nothing to go with her, she would literally be an "average" girl at Starbucks.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

"She's cute but nothing stands out" How the @#$% is she cute then if she doesn't stand out from the average female?? [h3]
[/h3]

if Kanye had nothing to go with her, she would literally be an "average" girl at Starbucks.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

"She's cute but nothing stands out" How the @#$% is she cute then if she doesn't stand out from the average female?? [h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]

It's ludicrous
laugh.gif
I see hotter girls than Brooklyn Decker at the gas station every day.
roll.gif
If that's average the white man won. I wanna know where these dudes live so I could move there and bag these hot women that are a dime a dozen. Dudes living in white woman paradise.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]

It's ludicrous
laugh.gif
I see hotter girls than Brooklyn Decker at the gas station every day.
roll.gif
If that's average the white man won. I wanna know where these dudes live so I could move there and bag these hot women that are a dime a dozen. Dudes living in white woman paradise.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]
This,it's ridiculous.
I'd swim through the piranha infested waters of the amazon with bbq ribs tied around my nuts just to get a whiff of the school bus seat they sat on in elementary,straight up.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]
This,it's ridiculous.
I'd swim through the piranha infested waters of the amazon with bbq ribs tied around my nuts just to get a whiff of the school bus seat they sat on in elementary,straight up.

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]

You must not have seen the quotes around average.

MrFantasticAd.gif

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/h3]

You must not have seen the quotes around average.

MrFantasticAd.gif

And I guess that average label flies over dudes' heads in the 1st place. I know it's already been explained, but a 5 isn't
average, that's a little bit before a gremlin. Average would be 6.5-7, meaning they're not where near ugly, but in a way
COULD be considered basic.

"She's cute but nothing stands out" How the @#$% is she cute then if she doesn't stand out from the average female??"

Try using some logic. Does she make you almost break your neck staring? Is there something that radiates from her as if
you could be in a trance? Well there's your answer, and that describes all the girls listed above except Kate Upton, Brooklyn
Decker, and probably Emma Stone (I'm just not into redheads, but that's just me). So when someone says something like
"you can see girls like that everyday at ______", well, depending on where you are, and your standards of what average
actually is, that's not too far off. Somebody mentioned "I live in NY", well, you should have deaded anything else after that.
And just from where I hear, most of California is a melting pot of fine females, so there's no possible way any dude shouldn't
pull one, unless you've never smashed or have low self-esteem.

And I guess that average label flies over dudes' heads in the 1st place. I know it's already been explained, but a 5 isn't
average, that's a little bit before a gremlin. Average would be 6.5-7, meaning they're not where near ugly, but in a way

"She's cute but nothing stands out" How the @#$% is she cute then if she doesn't stand out from the average female??"

Try using some logic. Does she make you almost break your neck staring? Is there something that radiates from her as if
you could be in a trance? Well there's your answer, and that describes all the girls listed above except Kate Upton, Brooklyn
Decker, and probably Emma Stone (I'm just not into redheads, but that's just me). So when someone says something like
"you can see girls like that everyday at ______", well, depending on where you are, and your standards of what average
actually is, that's not too far off. Somebody mentioned "I live in NY", well, you should have deaded anything else after that.
And just from where I hear, most of California is a melting pot of fine females, so there's no possible way any dude shouldn't

I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom