I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by Peep Game

And I guess that average label flies over dudes' heads in the 1st place. I know it's already been explained, but a 5 isn't
average, that's a little bit before a gremlin. Average would be 6.5-7, meaning they're not where near ugly, but in a way
COULD be considered basic.

"She's cute but nothing stands out" How the @#$% is she cute then if she doesn't stand out from the average female??"

Try using some logic. Does she make you almost break your neck staring? Is there something that radiates from her as if
you could be in a trance? Well there's your answer, and that describes all the girls listed above except Kate Upton, Brooklyn
Decker, and probably Emma Stone (I'm just not into redheads, but that's just me). So when someone says something like
"you can see girls like that everyday at ______", well, depending on where you are, and your standards of what average
actually is, that's not too far off. Somebody mentioned "I live in NY", well, you should have deaded anything else after that.
And just from where I hear, most of California is a melting pot of fine females, so there's no possible way any dude shouldn't
pull one, unless you've never smashed or have low self-esteem.

I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life.

it amazes me how every time there is a thread on a good looking girl
some NTer has to say she's average or not enough mass or something along those lines
These NTers must date multiple super models or live on an island where the ratio of female to male is
124903255904360342042:2

some NTer has to say she's average or not enough mass or something along those lines
These NTers must date multiple super models or live on an island where the ratio of female to male is

Originally Posted by theone218

I'm still laughing at "If she wasn't a model, she'd be just another girl". It's like a chicken or egg philosophical debate. Is she hot because she's a model, or is she a model because she's hot?

philosaptor-47.jpg

I'm still laughing at "If she wasn't a model, she'd be just another girl". It's like a chicken or egg philosophical debate. Is she hot because she's a model, or is she a model because she's hot?

philosaptor-47.jpg

i'd say she's average in the sense that her face is pretty ordinary for a model
she's still hot though

i'd say she's average in the sense that her face is pretty ordinary for a model
she's still hot though

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

philosaptor-47.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

philosaptor-47.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, just having genuine self-confidence and high standards does that. I can't help if an 8 to you is
a 6 to me, or anything else like that.

"I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah, just having genuine self-confidence and high standards does that. I can't help if an 8 to you is
a 6 to me, or anything else like that.

"I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nones of these lames can post pics of gfs/former gfs that can hold a candle to Miss Upton

Nones of these lames can post pics of gfs/former gfs that can hold a candle to Miss Upton

I seen hotter girls at the McDonalds on 140th and Broadway in Harlem. Pass.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Her face is anything but hot.

She's cute with a nice rack and that's about it. Her body is wack after that. No curves other than the ones on her chest.

Don't see why dude gave you the dog pulling hair gif, cause you pretty much nailed it spot on. An alright face, nice breasts and
that's about it.

Nice face, great breasts, great eyes, fit, personality, nice hair.....you don't have to love her body but some find it perfect

I would give almost anything to be with a woman like this. Yes including marinading my meat in her diarrhea
grin.gif

I think you're confused good sir.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Her face is anything but hot.

She's cute with a nice rack and that's about it. Her body is wack after that. No curves other than the ones on her chest.

Don't see why dude gave you the dog pulling hair gif, cause you pretty much nailed it spot on. An alright face, nice breasts and
that's about it.

Nice face, great breasts, great eyes, fit, personality, nice hair.....you don't have to love her body but some find it perfect

I would give almost anything to be with a woman like this. Yes including marinading my meat in her diarrhea
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

that's about it.

grin.gif

I was being sarcastic with that first comment mate.
grin.gif
Let it be known, I'd give crawl through a garbage dump filled with AIDS infected needles for her hand in marriage.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

that's about it.

grin.gif

I was being sarcastic with that first comment mate.
grin.gif
Let it be known, I'd give crawl through a garbage dump filled with AIDS infected needles for her hand in marriage.

Back
Top Bottom