I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Dammit, I love her. All these cats saying she needs more mass and this and that.......no thanks. We all know how those type of females turn out if they don't decide to stay fit and keep their shape. Just like at someone like Kate Moss, she's almost 40 and still is an attractive person.

Dammit, I love her. All these cats saying she needs more mass and this and that.......no thanks. We all know how those type of females turn out if they don't decide to stay fit and keep their shape. Just like at someone like Kate Moss, she's almost 40 and still is an attractive person.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

word, i like me a "thick" chick every now and then but they aren't wife material. When they let themselves go you're stuck with a fat wife. Can't do it.
ohwell.gif

word, i like me a "thick" chick every now and then but they aren't wife material. When they let themselves go you're stuck with a fat wife. Can't do it.
ohwell.gif

Now your just lying to yourself....

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

For real... if these are all "average white girls", then who are the dime white girls? I'd like to know who they are, because that would be impossible.
Doesn't exist

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

For real... if these are all "average white girls", then who are the dime white girls? I'd like to know who they are, because that would be impossible.
Doesn't exist

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Nah. I'll take her and a couple of ki's and get it poppin'.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Nah. I'll take her and a couple of ki's and get it poppin'.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Wait...dudes roastin girls?

Ayo behavior
30t6p3b.gif

Huh? Making fun of a girl over a forum makes you want to have sex with men now? How does that work?

Oh, you must be one of those dudes that think women should be untouchable creatures because anything you say or do against them might bring people to think you secretly like other men.

And for the record, the only celeb the deserves the title of average white girl is Jennifer Aniston. Talk about nothing special.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Wait...dudes roastin girls?

Ayo behavior
30t6p3b.gif

Huh? Making fun of a girl over a forum makes you want to have sex with men now? How does that work?

Oh, you must be one of those dudes that think women should be untouchable creatures because anything you say or do against them might bring people to think you secretly like other men.

And for the record, the only celeb the deserves the title of average white girl is Jennifer Aniston. Talk about nothing special.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by Peep Game

theone218 wrote:

it amazes me how every time there is a thread on a good looking girl
some NTer has to say she's average or not enough mass or something along those lines
These NTers must date multiple super models or live on an island where the ratio of female to male is
124903255904360342042:2
Nah, just having genuine self-confidence and high standards does that. I can't help if an 8 to you is
a 6 to me, or anything else like that.

"I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life."

roll.gif
roll.gif

surely you aren't taking those comments seriously, right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man, mostly just enjoying the comedy all around

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by Peep Game

theone218 wrote:

it amazes me how every time there is a thread on a good looking girl
some NTer has to say she's average or not enough mass or something along those lines
These NTers must date multiple super models or live on an island where the ratio of female to male is
124903255904360342042:2
Nah, just having genuine self-confidence and high standards does that. I can't help if an 8 to you is
a 6 to me, or anything else like that.

"I would fight Kanye to the death just for one kiss on the cheek. I would proceed to not wash said cheek for the rest of my life."

roll.gif
roll.gif

surely you aren't taking those comments seriously, right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man, mostly just enjoying the comedy all around

Wow, this thread got SERIOUS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Somebody go back and revive the Jennifer Love Hewitt thread and
bury the crap outta this one

Wow, this thread got SERIOUS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Somebody go back and revive the Jennifer Love Hewitt thread and
bury the crap outta this one

Cute face nice *******. I like my girls with more mass but she can definitely get it.

I wonder if dudes act like this in real life when they got different taste in Women. This is some funny sh!@.
laugh.gif

Cute face nice *******. I like my girls with more mass but she can definitely get it.

I wonder if dudes act like this in real life when they got different taste in Women. This is some funny sh!@.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom